OLD// Intro

First Chapter
3rd POV
    "Dream you've got a new target"his superior calls out to him.He walks over to the table that his boss is sitting at and grabs a file with his name on it with the rest of his info on his card. He opens the file open and reads the name "GEORGE.DAVIDSON","Hm the name  sounds familiar",he continues reading,"Shy and timid,but when bonded with someone lets loose,mabey depression and severe anxiety,also is from england and is gay".Dream finished reading and flips the page to find a picture of the man.He had a nice porclein face wiped clean of any blemishes with big chocolate brown eyes and fluffy brown hair and rosy pink lips.
    Overall an attractive person per say or well Dream would say and you could tell from his flushed face,but nobody could see it as he had his infamous smiley mask on."Dream stop day-dreaming,Ha see the joke your name is dream and your say-dreaming"His boss continued to laugh at his joke,while Dream found it quite annoying and his boss could tell as over the years of working together he didn't need to see his face to tell his emotions."Dream what did I tell you about giving me attitude?"
    "To do not Jshlatt"He looked over to his boss."Okay if you knew why did you?"he asked turning around and walking away not really asking for an answer."Hurry up you know the deadline"he walked out of the building seemingly going to go find his apprentice tubbo.Oh how bad Dream felt seeing tubbo witness all the horrible things he had to at such a young age at only 16,but you can never really get out of this business once you join. He knows all too well how he got dragged into this business of lies.
    Jschlatt found him stealing all those years ago and gave him a deal to earn money and he found him very trusting at the time as he was giving him money for little things andhe could live off that,but as he got older the money got shorter and and the tasks got worse now he was a hitman for a very little income. Now looking at Tubbo makes him sad,but he brushes it off and sets off to go find his temporary housing.

HOII:) I'm the author of this and I hope you like it mind giving it a little vote please it's free ;) also this is short,but will be bigger it's 433 words