REWRITE// An outlook

⚠️TW⚠️ MURDER TALK, HOMOPHOBIA, SELFHATE

A/N~ This is made up of Intro and Chapter 2, it will continue like with me re writing one of the chapters or two mixed if one is to short or just makes since to add them both together!! Go visit my AnimeOneshots book as well!

1641 words

Dream's POV

"Heyy Dream buddy, you've got a new target" I roll my eyes as the brown headed man calls out to me. I walk over to his desk and grab the file from his extended hand.

Casually I flip it open and look down at the picture of a man reading the target's description.

DAVIDSON, GEORGE:

DATE: 10/8/XX

5'8 BRITISH MALE
24 Y/O

HAIR:SHORT BROWN
EYES:BROWN

ADDRESS: XXXXXXXXXX

DEAD BY: 1/30/XX

I take a look at the head-on photo which seems like it was taken on a bus. Hm well he isn't half-bad looking. Pale skin and a nice jawline. I tap on my mask thinking about how to kill him.

"Dream!" my boss screams.

"Huh?". "Stop day-dreaming", his face is beaming, "Hahahaha, dreaming. Get cause you're Dream" he cackles, slapping the desk in front of him.

I rolled my eyes again and sighed at his annoyance. Though he couldn't see my attitude, because of my mask, he always caught on.

His abrupt fit of laughing comes to a complete halt. "Dream, what'd I tell ya about that attitude" his face cold, his good mood completely forgotten about.

"Do not give you one schlatt" I gave him a monotonous answer. Feelings and emotions were for him and only him, anyone showing any joy he'd shut them down and quickly.

"Alright and you remember that, now I've got a little fun for myself I should be heading to", I knew he was going to go find his apprentice Tubbo, "and you've got a flight to catch. Talk to you in England" he chuckled as he stood up and walked out the room.

Fuck England. Didn't I just get back from my last outing? Whatever. I open my phone and check the ticket link the boss sent me.

I sigh remembering all those years ago where I could just relax on the streets. Till that fucker Jschlatt found me stealing food and offered me a job stealing bigger things for cash. Being 16 and homeless of course I'd agree, but now instead of stealing material objects I take peoples lives.

Ruin people's lives. Now Schlatt has a new apprentice Tubbo. A little British boy 17 tops, climbing his way up this chain. Forever trapped, and hell I'm only 22.

Whatever I don't have time to dwell on never changing things. England, here I come.

George's POV

Oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I'm so fucking late. I'm scramble out of bed and rush to my dresser. My alarm didn't go off and now I'm late to head over to my parents. Grabbing whatever outfit looks right together and booking it to my bathroom.

Turning the water handle to the middle, I start stripping my clothes. Avoiding the mirror I hop in the shower.

Oh god. I'm so fucking late. I grab a bottle of shampoo and put some on my hand rubbing it in my hair. Rinsing and repeating the process with conditioner and washing my body with lavender body wash, I hurriedly hop out and dry my body off.

Okay okay. Clothes. Grabbing a grey pair of boxers and slipping them on and slipping on my black ripped jeans. Looking up I catch a glimpse of myself in my mirror.