REWRITE//Sweater Weather

1078 words

Dream's POV

Standing in his apartment now, I set the kitten on the floor for a moment to set up some things. Since I still hadn't moved in to mine I was going to let them bunk at his place.

As I sat down a stand with bowls in it, it followed me around at my feet. Filling one bowl with water and putting some wet food in the other, it began munching down on it.

"Haha calm down before you get sick" I rubbed their back and went to set up a liter box. I went all out with toys and accessories for it, I mean who wouldn't with such a cute whittle kitten.

After setting it up and throwing toys on the ground, I decided to check if it was a boy or girl. Lifting it up and looking, well we had a girl. "Awe little baby girl" I rubbed and scratched all over her.

I took my mask off and sat it down beside me. Well I need to start moving boxes into my house, everything is supposed to be delivered by now just got to pick it up at the post office.

I look up from petting the kitten and see George walking my way. He had a smile on his face and Sadie in his hands. Oh they should get to know each other.

I sat her in front of me and he leaned down with Sadie in his hands. The kitten leans forwards and sniffs her before trying to rub her body against her. He sits Sadie down and she licks her behind her ears.

"Awe they like each other" I don't know why, but having this kitten is making me so soft. George sits on the ground and pets both of them. "What are you going to name her?" I hadn't thought of a name, but I blurted the first thing coming to mind. "Patches!" he giggled and rubbed the back of my neck embarrassed.

"Well she's going to definitely need a flea bath and shots, wanna leave them here and move your boxes in?" I nod and we both stand up. "Well", I start checking my phone to see if the packages were there and they were," want to run to the postal office. My boxes are there".

"Yeah, let's take my car, it's bigger" I nod and we head off.

Bringing the very few boxes inside, where all the furniture delivered was, I let out a long groan. This was gonna be a process, and I still haven't figured out when to kill him. I did want a free meal, and him trusting me thus far is really good.

The problem was...well what was I gonna kill him with? I didn't bring any guns or knives or anything. Yeah I need to buy something to kill him with.

"Well let's get to it, we can start moving stuff. WAIT! I need to grab something real quick" he walked out the door and disappeared into the hallway, moments later coming back in with something behind his back.

I pull my mask off and sat it on a box. "A speaker..we could move things around and clean up to some music" he sat the speaker on a tiny table next to a dresser. Turning it on he puts on a random playlist on his phone and we start working.

Moving boxes and furniture around the small apartment was hard. I don't even know how I was going to move a whole dresser into my bedroom, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

George is sweeping the dust and dirt off the floor when a song I didn't know came on. I throw away the last of the boxes and pick up a broom as well to help out.

I hear George mumble the lyrics of the song. "And all I am is a man I want the world in my hands I hate the beach,but I stand in California with my toes in the sand Use the sleeves on my sweater lets have an adventure head in the clouds but my gravity centered touch my neck and I'll touch yours you in those little high waisted shorts"it plays I see him jamming out to the song and I hum along to the beat unknowingly getting closer to George.

The second verse comes around and my back hits George and I stumble a bit"And what I think about one love, two mouths one love, one house no shirts, no blouse just us, you find out nothing I really wanna tell you about no 'cause it's too cold, whoa for you here and now, so let me hold, whoa both your hands in the holes of my sweater". I turn around to face him and his head hits my chest. He looks up and gives a small smile pink dusting his cheeks.

Placing my broom behind him against a TV stand I grab his as well and sit it down, I smile grabbing his hands and swinging them back and forth laughing along with him. It was fun to let loose and be carefree every once in a while, I pull him in closer and spin with him.

His giggles fill the room as we dance to the song. The song comes to a slow close and we're both breathing in and out against each other, a small laugh leaves me. A genuine giggle. My heart was beating like crazy, I thought if we were any closer he could feel or hear it.

I lean in and rest our foreheads together, our hands intertwined. The aura around us felt almost tense, but..in a good way? I didn't know where this was going, but I was intrigued by how this could go, and I would still be wondering. My phone started ringing and I had to pull away to answer.

"Hey Schlatt".

And end~

A/N~ HAAHHA BLUE BALLED, I can't wait for you guys to read next chapter I loved this chapter when I first wrote it and love it now. As you can see a few parts are missing because they are in apartments and not housing, but that beginning part of the old chapter will be in the next one! The next chapter will be my update schedule, so if you wanna know my update status check it out!

1078 words