OLD//Chapter 5

Dream's POV
  He fell asleep on top of me. I don't know what to do besides I moved him to be laying down on the couch,but that backfired when he latched onto my chest,so now I'm laying down with him snuggled into my chest with the cover over both of us. I know I'm blushing,but he is asleep and can't see it. I can't believe I showed him my face.
    I showed him my face and cried in front of him. Oh my god and he called me handsome and-. Okay breathe in and out Dream. I guess I should try to sleep. What harm can it do? I shut off the Tv without waking him,but he does squeeze me harder and rubs his head up and down. Oh my god it's fine it's fine. I start yawning and start to feel sleepy as the warmth of ihm just comforts me. That's all I remember before I go to sleep.
~Time Skip 3 Hours~
(Now 5:00)
    "Ngh"I hear him groan waking me up. George flopped back down onto me. I'm guessing oblivious to the position we are in. "Good evening" I yawned, removing my arms that were wrapped around his waist to wipe my eyes. He pops his head up with his eyes wide open now a deep red dusting his cheeks. "I'm s-so s-sorry"He stammerd looking at me sitting up. I wheezed at him and he gave me a glare,but smiled at me soon giggling along with me.
    I look at him thinking how could I kill you. I must have sighed or something because he gave me a sympathetic look. "Are you okay?"he asked me. "I'm fine". I sat up stretching, twisting to pop my back as it wasnt the most comfortable sleep,but it was the most pleasant one. I grin at the thought. "Sooooo what did you want to do?"George asked me now standing up.
    I glance at his back as he is turned around stretching. He is so perfect his skin is soft and pale,he isn't built more of a nice skinny body and his clothes don't hug at his skin making them droop down. His sweats hang off his hip on one side showing that skin bare. I know my face is heated up and gets knocked out of my trance when George waves a hand in front of me.
    "Earth to dream?"he is giggling in my face and I look up at him. Yup no way I am going through with that. "What?"I ask him. "I was asking you what you wanted to do". "Oh wait what time is it?"I ask him to forget all about having to talk with Jschlatt. "Oh it's 5:15"George tells me from his phone. "Oh jeesh I got to go to work"I jumped up, wiping myself off, grabbing my mask and putting it on. "Okay um do you want my number?"He asks me. "Of course"I give him my phone for him to put his number in and he hands it back.
    "Okay I gotta run"I told him. He hugs me tightly. "Thank you by the way"He tells me when I hug him back. "Your welcome and thank you,bye"I tell him heading towards the door. "Bye-bye,"He told me, waving. I opened my car door and drove to the shed where Jschlatt had told me to meet him that morning after I had seen George.
    I feel sick to my stomach even thinking about killing  him. How could anyone kill him? He is so innocent and perfect. I can't, I just can't. I pull into the wooded area and start walking to the door opening it. "Jschlatt?"I call out into the darkness. I walk in pulling out my phone to use as a flashlight. I hear footsteps behind me,but I already know it's Jscharts antics. "Boo"He pushes me and I barely budge.
    I smell alcohol on his breath as his face inches closer to mine. "Did I scare ya?"He asks me with slurred words. "You sure did,"I tell him, trying to make this conversation as fast as possible,so I could get back to George. "Okay do you know why I wanted you here?"He asked me to take a swig of his achole. "I'm guessing to talk about my target?"I ask him questioningly.
    "Your right Dream,so how is he going to kill him?"Schlatt asked me. "He is very anxious,but trusts me enough to let me into his house and y-yes I'll kill him I always do" I tell him nauseously. "Okay I have the rest of the information"he tells me. "You have to shoot him and also I was just making sure you knew to kill him,because you know the consequences especially what happened with Tubbo. I shake not wanting to remember what happened when he was tasked to kill his best friend.
    "Okay I understand Schaltt,"I tell him, leaving after I get dismissed. There is no way I am killing George,even if I just met him. I made my way back stopping at Mcdonalds to get some nuggets,cause I had only had a few pieces of pizza that afternoon. I make my way back to George's house with my home still not fixed up or unpacked.
~Time Skip 1 Week~
    George and I had become close in that time span and I hadn't really gone back to my house. I only left to go get food or to go check in with Jschlatt. I always give George winks when walking past him or when I catch him staring or I flirt with him and he will get flustered and turn beet red. Sometimes he would flirt back and catch me off guard and I would look away scared he would see me blushing.
    "Dream don't you think you should unpack your boxes?"George asks me, snapping me back into reality. "Uh yeah I guess I should'' I rub the back of my neck in embarrassment realizing ever since we first met I haven't even been home. "Yeah I'll be back later I guess I should start on it"I tell him standing up. "What are you talking about?",he grabs my hand,"I am helping you it's the least I could do"He says in a flustered manner.
    "Okay if you insist"I giggle when he lets my hand go and punches my arm lightly. I only wink in response and his eyes go wider and face even redder if that can happen. "I-I'm going to go get ready"He tells me walking down the hall. I watch him walk away and sit down on the couch sitting with Sadie.
    I raise my head up when I hear footsteps softly walking down the hallway. Georgie is wearing a blue shirt with black ripped jeans added with some blue hightops. He had some blue earrings in with 1 bracelet on that was black. "Why are you all dressed up?"I asked him with a bright shade of pink on my face. "Am I not allowed to wear my clothing choice"he retorts. "Alright-alright feisty Gogy"I wheezed. "Why Gogy?"he asked. "Why blue?"I retorted.
    "Im color blind and this color is the only one I can see",he shrugs,"Now why Gogy?". My mouth is agape as I take in that. "So you can't see this?"I ask him to hold out my lime green hoodie. "No it's an ugly yellow color,now tell me "Gogy""he stares at me. I got a sudden idea. I stand up walking towards him grinning. "What are you doing?"George asked but I didn't respond.
    I start taking my hoodie off in front of him and giggle. As soon as it's off I pull it over him. His face is very red,but he doesn't say anything. "I call you Gogy cause it's cute like you,also I don't think you want to take it off cause the high today is 65 and my house doesn't have a heater yet"I wheezed looking at his now very flushed face. "You disgust me"he laughs loudly. We start walking towards the door in a sorta of awkward silence.
    Why did I say that? I slap myself and George looks over at me with concern,but I just giggle. We walked across the street to my house which is a mess,because I just threw boxes in there which there wasn't very much as it was just me living there. We start working by pushing furniture around, opening up boxes,setting things up (Don't come at me, I've never had to move before ~^~) and folding clothing.
~Time Skip To End Of Unpacking~
We are sweeping up our trash when George puts on music from a speaker he found which is surprisingly charged. "Sweater Weather"He tells me and I nod, not knowing the song. "And all I am is a man I want the world in my hands I hate the beach,but I stand in California with my toes in the sand Use the sleeves on my sweater lets have an adventure head in the clouds but my gravity centered touch my neck and I'll touch yours you in those little high waisted shorts"it plays I see him jamming out to the song and I hum along to the beat unknowingly getting closer to George.
    I bump into him at the second round of the second verse."And what I think about one love, two mouths one love, one house no shirts, no blouse just us, you find out nothing I really wanna tell you about no 'cause it's too cold, whoa for you here and now, so let me hold, whoa both your hands in the holes of my sweater". I turn around to face him and his head hits my chest. He looks up and gives a small smile pink dusting his cheeks. I smirk grabbing his hands and swinging them back and forth laughing along with him.
    The song ends,but the moment is still there. I feel the air growing tense,but not in a bad way. Both of us lower are arms,but hands are still together slowly intertwining our fingers together. We both start to lean in,but my phone starts to ring in my back pocket and I let out a sigh reading the name "Jschlatt". "I gotta take this"I tell him and he nods letting go of my hands.
Hi lovelies amazing right ! Sorry this is late,but I was working on it a lot of the chapters ahead,but yeah hope you like ;) have a good day/night
1813 words!!