Final Note

This has been a wild ride. I loved and hated every bit of it and I'm going to miss it with all my heart. This was my first writing and I will always cherish is, so with these last few words I'll leave it here to be read and loved by others.

While writing this, I have realized how much good can come from writing and my actual joy to write. I never thought I'd been staying up past midnight writing a DNF story, but its been truly a joy to write and something to look forward to everyday.

I'm going to miss writing this, but I have a plan for another story. So if you enjoyed this, you should definitely wait and see what I come up with next. I had the plan for my next story to be more of an enemies to lovers scheme, so if you're interested in that stay tuned!

For my other story, my Animeoneshots, I'll be continuing that for as long as im a writer on wattpad. I love that I can have different stories and play around with things im interested in, so if you wanna read that head over to my other account, Kindagae101. You won't regret it!

Anyways to those who stuck around from the very beginning, I thank you for that. It's been a rough few months and those that can read my work and like it enough to want to read more, I'm grateful. But as always, I love you drink some water and eat some food. Stay healthy.