OLD//Chapter 4

George's POV
Okay let's not freak out. A 6'3 man that I just met on my couch. What am I thinking he could murder me. Maybe,he does seem genuinely helpful,and he could be company. Okay yeah we can be friends. I got up to go to the pizza that we had ordered and we both agreed on pepperoni pizza. "That will be 9.89"the pizza lady told me. I saw a hand snake around me while I was grabbing money from my wallet. "Here you go,thanks"Dream handed her the money from behind me.
    I grabbed the pizza and gave my thanks."Y'know you didn't have to do that"I turned around and playfully glared at him. He wheezed and grabbed the pizza from my hands and jumped on the couch. Seems like he made himself at home. I giggled at his antics and I'm guessing he looked over at me as he let out a little wheeze as he opened up the pizza box. I sat down beside him waiting for him to show his face to eat.
    "Hm I don't know how to eat this"Dream said tilting his head."Well you could take off your mask"I tell him with pleading eyes as I am very interested to see the face behind the voice. "Maybe,but do you promise you won't laugh or make fun of me if I do?"he had his head down slightly looking at me. I nod slowly, awaiting to see his face, imagining what he would look like.
    Dream sat down on the pizza back in the box and turned to face me. He breathed out shakily. Is he nervous? Of course you idiot. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at him, his hands were on the mask and he was looking at me slowly lifting it up. His jawline was sleek from what I could see already and soft looking lips and as his mask was still sliding up ward a scar was forming and going up. His nose was at a point and freckles dappled his cheeks and the scar on his left side was still going upwards.
    He finally made it to his eyes. They were gorgeous. They were a dazzling yellow to me which I'm guessing was green and the scar stopped on the top of his eye brows not messing with his face persa,but making a really cool look. He felt heat rush to my face as he sat the mask down tears forming in his eyes threatening to fall. I gasp I guess a little too loud as he covers his face with his hands.
    "Please don't cover your face"I tell him, my body controlling itself as I feel my hands grab hold of his softly pulling them down tears staining his tanned skin. His face flushes a slight pink and I pull him into a hug hoping to comfort him. "I can't believe you showed me your face"I tell him in a hushed voice. "Me neither I've only shown my bestfriend my face"he giggles through a cracked voice.I rub his back like he had done for me hoping it would help him.
    After what felt like forever he pulled away and wiped his eyes. "Well what do you think?" Dream asked me. "Y-you're handsome and have really pretty eyes"I told him, feeling heat rise to my face. Why did I say that he's going to think you're weird? "Thank you"Dream said quietly face fully flushed. I giggle at the sight. He scowls at me,but giggles after.
    I noticed that when he smiled his eyes kinda creased at the edges. I smile at that. Wait what am I thinking I just met him today well he did show me his face,but that's beside the point. We stop the sappy stuff and start eating and putting on a movie. "What do you want to watch?" I ask him. "A scary movie"He grins at me. "O-okay then"I say, putting one we both haven't seen before on the TV. I get up to go get some soda and sit back down with a cover over me as the AC is running, sending a chill in the room.
    It's been about 30 minutes and I'm hiding my face. The pizza is gone and almost all the soda is too. "I didn't know you were such a scaredy cat Gogy''Dream wheezes at the name. I scowl at him and turn my head to the TV to see a jumpscare. "AAHHHHH" I jump and cower into Dream's arm. I feel him stiffen, but relaxes and giggles at my scaredness. I punch him in the arm playfully, but feel calmer now that I was closer to him.
    The movie is coming to an end and my eyes are drooping down and I feel sleep start to overcome me. It's all really a blur as I yawn, leaning my head down on something warm. I feel the covers I'm using lift up and I'm guessing Dream moves me into a more comfortable position and I cuddle into whatever is underneath my head and finally drift off to sleep.

Hey lovelies ;) Maybe vote ? Also go check out my other work <3 have a good day/night
Also 893 words