d.m - new girl

I'm forcing you to have brown eyes in this one just because, okayyyyy?

6th year - Draco Malfoy's POV

"Good evening, students!" Dumbledore beamed. "Now that we have the first years settled, I would like to introduce the new students of other years!"

The sound faded out as I switched to look at the table around me. No one, just myself with other students sitting a meter away from me. Pansy sat almost at the other end of the table which is very different from last year when she was squashed against me 24/7. But now, i've cut almost everyone out of my social interactions, I had to focus on the mission at hand. Assassinate Dumbledore.

"And our first student joining 6th year is Y/n Y/l!" I instantly turned my gaze up, leaning my head on my hand. "Please come sit down, Miss Y/l and you'll be sorted into your house."

The girl with y/c/h hair sat upon the old stool, placing one leg over the other.

"Hmm, very difficult indeed..." The Sorting Hat began, "Cunning, intelligent, ambitious..." I looked at her brown eyes, only for her to make eye contact with me. "Better be... Slytherin!"

The whole table cheered as I remained eye contact with the girl. Dumbledore instructed her towards the Slytherin table and she broke our contact. I directed my glance back to the table, and suddenly heard a quick shuffle next to me.

Looking up, I found her eyes on me, but before she sat down she spoke, "May I?"

Eyes were on us, if I were to ever accept her offer I would be considered a dickhead. Especially since i've kept everyone out of my life through out summer holidays. Her voice is so soft though, I couldn't resist.

A quick nod from me and she sat down, her perfume engulfing me with sweet flowers and vanilla.

"Hello, I'm Y/n Y/l." She held her hand out in front of me. I took it reluctantly.

"Draco Malfoy."

very short one cause i don't know what to post lol, anyways... DONT FORGET TO VOTE STINKY! i love you and if you wanna talk to anyone you can message me on here or on my instagram which is in my bio x
thanks,
–V