d.m - forbidden part 3 (final part)

—————————————————————————
"What are we Draco?"
"Whatever you want us to be, darling."
—————————————————————————

"Y/n Potter, be my date to the Yule ball."

"Uhm- sorry- sorry what!?" Y/n stuttered.

"Do I really need to repeat myself?" Draco stated, stepping closer to Y/n.

"N-No, b-but Harry-"

"Why should he care, you're his sister, not his property. He cant tell you what to do." He erged.

Y/n pushed back a strand of her hair, "I suppose, but if I say yes, it doesn't mean I like you," she lied, "I just don't have any other choice for a date. Okay?"

"Mhm, sure." Draco said sarcastically. "So, will you be my date, Y/n?"

"Yes."

Yule Ball Morning, Gryffindor Girls Dormitory

"You're going with who!?" Ginny screeched, jumping up from her bed to stand in front of Y/n.

"Well, there was no other people I could think of to go with, and then he asked me. I said yes." Y/n said quietly, pacing around the room, pulling clothing out of her drawers to wear to breakfast.

"But why Draco Malfoy of all people, you could literally have anyone!" Ginny held Y/n's shoulders, stopping her in her tracks before a loud bang came from the door, with Hermione walking in.

"And why are we talking about Draco Malfoy?" Hermione asked, walking in the room holding Crookshanks.

"Ginny don't-"

"Y/n's going to the ball with him!" Ginny splurted out, earning a whip on the leg with Y/n's stockings.

"Y/n Potter! You just wait till Harry finds out!" Hermione threw Crookshanks down onto her bed, before storming over to Y/n.

"That's the thing Mione, I don't want him to know." Y/n turned from Hermione and began to walk into the bathroom, "And besides, he admitted to having a crush on me."

Y/n closed the door and locked it, the sounds of Ginny and Hermione blabbering were audible through the door.

After the girls got ready they headed to the Great Hall for breakfast. In a triangle-like formation they walked in like the bad biddies they are, Harry and Ron turning to look at them as they waved from the doors.

Ginny sat next to Harry and Y/n sat in between Ron and Hermione on the oppisite side of the table. Glancing across the hall, Y/n caught sight of Draco and he was already watching her, jealousy flashing in his eyes when Ron slightly touched  Y/n's arm to get her attention.

"So, Y/n," Ron began, "who are you taking to the Yule ball?" Hermione and Ginny instantly stopped their conversation and turned their view towards Y/n, both shooting knives through their eyes.

"Oh, well you'll have to wait until tonight." Y/n insisted cheekily.

"Alright then."

Y/n looked back over at Draco, at the time he did the same, and both of them made eye contact, before it was broke by Dumbledore, encouraging students to visit Hogsmeade today to fill  in their free periods.