Chapter 5

-

Just saying, I don't own pjo or the bats and justice league. Uncle Rick and DC does.

I walk up to the doors, and into the house, following Bruce and Dick.

"Wait, here, we'll go set your room up and call Tim down to meet you." Dick said, before heading up stairs.

I just walk around aimlessly, through the hallways.

I sense someone behind me. They throw something.

I stick out my hand and catch a ninja star between two of my fingers. I twist it around and throw it back, smirking as it hits the target.

"You missed," an unfamiliar voice said, as if taunting,

"I know," I said, laughing, "you must be Tim. Not bad."

"Bruce, I found Tim, but I think Nico found him first. How did you get like that Timmy?" Dick asked, removing the ninja star and letting Tim down.

"You know him?" Tim asked, clearly surprised.

"Yes, he is your new brother." Bruce informed,

Tim, clearly embarrassed by that cleared his throat and said softly, "Oh."

"Yes, I'm Nico di Angelo," I smirked, "you're not too bad for a bat."

"He knows?"

"Yes," I snorted, "that's why I'm here. Bruce bribed the caretaker to give me to them. So I can't tell anyone your secrets. It'll take some getting used to, but as long as I can go outside, I have no problems."

"That... will be fine. We'll introduce you to the world, then you may go wherever you please. Provided you come back, of course."

I roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah, so I'll take you to your room then," Dick said, picking up my bag before groaning, "what did you put in there?"

"Everything," I said, taking it from him easily. Demigod strength does help. So does the fact that I was brutally trained by Father during the past year.

He stared at me.

"What? Are you going to show me my room or not?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah, um, follow me."

The room was plain, which was expected. It was as large as my room in Hades's palace. Quite big, basically. I put my stuff down before walking back to the living room where everyone else is.

"So, how did you find out about the bats?"

"It's quite obvious. Batman needs to be someone rich, who has a good build, and a pretty good cover story. In Gotham, there's only Bruce Wayne. Also, Nightwing brought me to the orphanage, then picked me up the next day. They have almost the same voice, and same build and posture. Also, I could see them analysing everything, when they entered, as if ready for anything. ADHD makes you very observant." I shrugged.

"Right, so... um, what do you want to do? We could go to a beach." Dick suggested

I growled, Tim just looked up from where he was texting someone.

"Or not, how about we play some video games. What about...GTA 5?"

"I'm sorry, what is that?"

Tim dropped his phone. It didn't crack.

"Yeah, we're playing video games. You haven't lived yet."

"I'm not really a person who mixes with technology..." I say, in a last ditch attempt of evading this... GTA five. The only GTA I know is the Ghost Tax Amount for Elysium house rent.

And not to mention, monsters would be able to pinpoint on me if I used tech. Not that it mattered to the fifteen year old dragging me upstairs right now.

"I really don't think-"

"I don't care! Get ready to finally experience the greatest thing that ever existed!"

I relented at least.

"Sure. Why not?"

A/N Sorry for bad writing