Chapter 6

-

Just saying, I don't own pjo or the bats and justice league. Uncle Rick and DC does.

So turns out I sucked at video games. Go figure. So maybe it was good in the whole eye hand coordination, but as a demigod, I rely more on instinct than anything else. It's natural. Video games, however, are not. I wasn't afraid of the monsters, because of Bruce's security system. Worst case is that some find me when I go out, or during one of his galas, hidden by the mist.

I had spent yesterday trying, game after game before Tim finally gave up on me.

Bruce also got a tutor to come and help homeschool me. Some diplomat friend of his who was really good at school since she was also homeschooled on the island she lived in. They didn't have any real schools there, so...

He seems to think that she's good enough though. I'll be meeting her today, and we'll be starting with some history and mythology I think. I don't know.

So since my school started today, I obviously had to go shopping with Alfred. We got notebooks, pens, pencils, erasers, textbooks that the teacher said to buy, some encyclopedias and dictionaries. Which I obviously couldn't read, so I managed to get a english to latin translation book as well. Just in case.

I was sitting in a room which was to become my study, where I would work. I was going to meet my teacher in around thirty minutes, so I decided to take a shower and clean up. Shopping is exhausting. Especially when you are forced to get a hundred things you don't even need, like planners? Totally useless. When would I get the time to write down what happens everyday?

Warm water pounded on my back as I stood and thought of everything that happened recently. It sounded like some plot, some story. There was no way in Father's name that I could even get close to having a normal life. But, for now, I was staying. I better learn to like it, or get ready for a few months of misery.

A knock.

"Master Di Angelo? Your tutor will be here soon."

I sigh, and get out of the shower before picking out some clothes to wear. My basic black shirt, black ripped jeans, aviator jacket and black and white Air jordans.

I walked to my study room with some books in hand. When I walked in, well, I didn't expect this.

I was immediately filled with rage and loathing. I hadn't felt this way since Percy told me about Bianca...

"You?" I spat at her.

"Nico, look-"

"Don't. Just don't. She's dead because of you!" I yelled at her, clenching my fist as I looked at the form of the goddess in front of me

"Nico..."

"All because of you! You took her away from me. It's all your fault!" I growl at her.

"Nico, I'm sorry about Bianca-"

"You don't get to say her name, Diana."

A/N I know this chapter is slightly short, and I'm sorry about that. Sorry for any bad writing. Longer chapter tomorrow :)