Chapter 22

Bruce sat down next to Tim and looked him in the eye.

"Tim. You know that Nico's been missing."

Tim gulped. He was afraid this conversation would be coming. He really, really didn't want Bruce to give up on his search.

"It's been over two weeks now. He left us, and Diana vague letters, and then disappeared off the face of Earth. Either he wanted to leave, or he was taken. Or he was forced into a situation where he had to leave. Those are the only three reasons we have for him going. There might be a chance that he... died."

Tim swallowed, tears welling in his eyes. He was about to protest when Bruce held up a hand.

"Personally, I don't believe he's dead. Just... Missing in Action. However. Regarding his case. I think, that I might have a clue. I don't know how to decode it, however. So I want you to try and help me. I'd ask Dick, but he's busy with police duties. And being Nightwing. He's been looking out in Bludhaven, and will let us know if he sees anything. And Jason... he never met Nico. And he's just come back, so I want to let him take a break. I don't want him involved in this mess."

Tim closed his mouth, which was open, ready to yell, scream and cry out that Nico wasn't dead. He was grateful that Bruce thought so too. He really missed Nico. Nico was the older brother he never had. Even if only by a year and half. Of course, there was Dick, but Dick had his place in Bludhaven. And Wayne Manor got lonely at times, with Bruce being so busy. He just really wished that Nico was safe.

"what's your lead?"

"Nico mentioned Diana visiting her family. Why would he ask her to visit her family when he's just gone to visit his, allegedly. What if, somehow, Nico is related to Diana?"

"but her family is the gods and the amazons. And the amazons are a 'girls only' group, remember?"

"Yes, but we don't actually know much about Nico, do we? Diana said that the gods had 'faded', but what if, by chance, they hadn't? I mean, Hypothetically, if they were still alive, and capable of producing god-babies, do you think, that somebody might've been able to have Nico? He is unnaturally strong for his frame, age and appearance. And he seems very well versed in fighting, like Diana. They actually have similar styles. What do you think? Too far?"

"yeah. It's kinda far fetched. Why would Diana lie to us?"

"I don't know. You're right. It's probably not that. Oh well. I'll just keep it up on the board, because it's the only lead we have right now. But I'll spend more time looking for more. You.. just keep your eyes and ears out as Robin and at school I guess. And try to bond with Jason please. I know he hates you, but just try to make him hate you less. It's a pain getting him to stop glaring at you."

"Right." Tim said, dejectedly, "I get why he hates me, but... I didn't really expect it to happen either. It just did. I didn't mean to replace him. Did you know he calls me 'replacement'? It kind of hurts. I mean, I'm only thirteen, and I barely even know how to do any fighting in comparison to him. I'm more of a geek. Wh-How does that make me his replacement?"

Bruce sighed, "You wouldn't get it. Robin was very special to him. He's just upset about that. He'll get over it someday."

"Hopefully." Tim mumbled under his breath.

-

I opened my eyes. 

One day over? Seven seeds left. Using my sword, I tried to carve a slash into the jar wall. I needed to keep track of days. The sound of metal scraping against metal made me cringe, but I managed to make a mark. The air had gotten more stale. I needed to start my meditation again. Seed number two, here we go.

Guys, please come save me. Please.

-

A/N HOLLO!  What do you think about the chapter? [again just a bit short sorry TT]. Vote, comment, and all that jazz. Anyways, I happened to have forgotten the age of Nico and Tim in this story, so I'll just change it to [at this point in the story right now] :

Tim - 13

Nico - 14 [.5]

[and then other characters too. Some of their ages don't matter. But I added it in case I need it for future reference in some random chapter in the later of this story.]

Will - 15

Jason Todd -  16 [cus he's only a little older than Tim. But he becomes R.H at 18/19, so I decided to make him die and become R.H a little early.]

Jason Grace & Piper& Leo - 16 [almost 17]

Percy & Annabeth- 17 

Dick - 20 [he's like 4-5 years older than Jason ig]

Coach Hedge - 32

Bruce - 42

Alfred & Gods - Immortal

ANYWAYS, just wanted to say, I love reading your guys's comments and stuff. Some of your discussions are kinda funny too. It's great knowing you all like my work. Have a great day or night, wherever you are!!!