Chapter 11

-
Just saying, I don't own pjo or the bats and justice league. Uncle Rick and DC does.

I drew my sword before running into the shadows, materialising behind the Minotaur.

The idiotic monster sniffed me out. I mean, it just had to be me, right? I pulled my sword out from the shadows.

I ducked under a swipe of the bull's axe and ducked and slid from under his legs, before quickly turning and stabbing him in the chest. He blocked the strike with his weapon.

I tried again, shadow traveling to behind him, surprising him and effectively sending the bull to Tartarus.

I grunted slightly and felt a small stinging in my arm. I look at it, and a bit of my uniform was torn. A small cut. Huh. Maybe I hadn't avoided his axe like I thought.

I had a bit of ambrosia, tasting like mom's lasagna from before the accident.

I sighed and quickly hid my sword in the shadows again.

"Heard some commotion this side, what happened?" Tim asked, swinging by again.

"Nothing, just a rogue bull. Tied it up and called the zoo"

"Ah. Okay. I'm done with Crime alley. We can do two more rounds and then call it a night."

"Yeah."

That was easy enough. I was a bit tired. It had been a while since I had stayed up this late.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Tim asked, as we entered the batcave and began changing into our normal clothes- pajamas.

"I dunno. Just chill, I suppose, or go to sleep."

Which is what I'll be catching up on- or try to at least

"Right. I'll just work on some homework and a few cases Bats gave me."

"Sure. I'll hit the hay though."

And with that, I left the cave, shadow travelling to my room the minute I was out of Tim's sight.

I fell back on my bed, arms spread out wide.

Sighing, I pick myself up and go to the bathroom.

I need to call Hazel and check on her, then Annabeth and everyone.

Creating a rainbow with a prism and some water from the sink, I throw in a drachma.

"O Iris, Goddess of the rainbow, show me Hazel Levesque at Camp Jupiter."

A scene played out. Hazel was meeting a new kid. He looked asian, with a baby face and a huge muscular body, they were talking to Reyna. He got probatio.

Hazel seemed busy. Maybe I should call later?

I swiped my hand through the message before anyone noticed it, and then cursed to myself. Romans don't use IMs. I need to remember that.

I sigh, before throwing in another drachma.

"O Iris, Goddess of the rainbow, show me Annabeth Chase at Camp Half Blood."

I come across a very chaotic meeting, everyone talking loudly, Annabeth slamming her fist on the table for silence. I use this chance to speak up.

"Annabeth! What's going on?"

Clarrise glares at me from across the ping pong table.

"Nico! I got a message, in my dreams. I need to go to the Grand Canyon. And find the one I've been waiting for, the one with one shoe."

"Percy?" I guessed
"That's what we think. I'm sure it's him." she said, so filled with hope.

"But what does with one shoe mean?"

Wasn't there some hero with one shoe? Think... think. Was it Perseus? I don't know.

"I don't know, but I'm going anyway. Butch and I are taking the flying chariot. We'll tell you if we find Percy, okay?"

"Yeah. please do. I need to go now, I'm supposed to be asleep. Talk later."
"Yeah. Bye."

She swipes a hand through the message.

Exiting the bathroom, I got my books out for tomorrow, Diana was coming early tomorrow because of her Justice League meeting later.

I slipped under the covers and closed the lights.

As I close my eyes, only one though runs through my mind

Nightmares

A/N Sorry again, for the long wait. Hope you like it.