Chapter 18

Nishinoya's POV

I woke up to a door slamming shut. Then foot steps from the hall way to the middle of the room. A voice then spoke in a faint, out of breath voice ,"I can't breath....!" A few seconds later I heard a popping sound. The a minute past and the foot steps walked back to the hall way into a room. Then the door shut. I slowly crawled out of Tanaka's arms and stood up. I then walked over to the kitchen. I then started to notice that the house was a mess. It was broken down. I then went to Natsu's room. It was pretty late but I felt so useless when it can to the house. I want to give sense all I've been doing is taking. 

"Natsu.. Do you want to come with me to the store?" She moved a little then bounced up. "Yeah! Let me get dressed and we can go!" I snuck into Shoyo's room and took a big black sweater and black jeans from his closet. I then waited at the door. Natsu came skipping down the hall right to me. Even if she was eight she acted as a five year old. She shook her hand to show a car key. "What is that for?" She pushed pass me to open the door. She then locked the door when I was out. We then walked behind the dirty fence to reveal a car. "This is dad's car. He only uses it when it's late." She turned to me with a smile. "Fun fact I know how to drive it." Within a second she had turned on the car. I wasn't even in yet. I sat in the passage seat as she pulled out. Not only three minutes later we were at the store. I stumbled out the left door and into the shop Natsu close behind.

"What are we here for Nii-Chan?" My heart about broke when I heard that. "Uh- We are here for cleaning supplies and some tools." She grabbed a bag and nodded. "Do you have a list?" She asked. I pulled out my phone and said, "Yeah we need a lot. It may round to 6300 yen." "That's a lot.." 

We were there for about an hour getting everything we would need. I was actual pretty close with my guess. I spent 6210 yen. I then took a turn driving to マクドナルド(aka McDonald's). I went inside alone because Natsu was to tired to go. I got 20 nuggets with a tea and a happy meal with water for Natsu. I then drove us home (He real be calling it his home already O.O ). We ate in the car and went inside with the tools and cleaning supplies. 

Natsu's POV

Right when Noya Nii-Chan opened the door Tanaka-Senpai gave a glare. "And where were two for the past two hours??" Noya showed the bags while covering his face. "I-I want to surprise Shoyo sense he's been feeling down lately. I feel like if we fix up the house a little he'll cheer up!" Tanaka chuckled. "Are you scared?" Noya Nii-Chan then blushed and blurted out, "N-No!" I then laughed. "Let's just start." I walked into the house taking the cleaning supplies from Noya Nii-Chan. I tied my hair back and began to spray the counters and the fridge. Soon after I started I heard tools being put on the ground and more spraying. 

About an hour later we had the living room, kitchen, dinning room, and the restroom. We now needed to clean the backyard and the bedrooms. Tanaka-Senpai and Noya Nii-Chan  did the backyard while I cleaned my room. Right before the sun rose I went to my room to sleep and Noya Nii-Chan and Tanaka-Senpai went to sleep on the couch. 

Hinata's POV

I woke up with a massive head ache that morning. It felt like my head was going to explode. I crawled to the restroom not trying to make any noise. I noticed that the restroom was pretty clean. I just pasted it off and got my medicine from the cabinet. This time I took four of the Ignorital and one pain killer. Everything around me span as the Ignorital was instant. I then was in my own little world. I put the pills away and went for a walk. I skipped down the streets with no worries. I wore a big smile so everyone saw a happy child ,but inside was a scared, weak, insignificant, plastic bitch. I then got to my job. I acted like nothing had happened the previous day. I worked my shift and went home. 

I'm sorry if I've disapointed anyone with this chapter...