Chapter 20

Hinata's POV

I ended up cry for another minute or so before going back outside. My 'Father' was still there. "Hey old man. You have money right?" He looked up at me, and nodded. "Okay then, PAY FOR THE DEATH ON KAGEYAMA TOBOI." His eyes grew wide. "Wait how do you know that was me!?" I laughed out and looked his straight into his eyes. "There is one thing you taught me. To never stop looking for evidence of a case.." He laughed out.

"You really think I'll do that kid~" I smiled a sinister smile and looked over at Kei. "Hey Kei your still on that call with the police department right?" Kei smirked and nodded. "Y-YOU WOULD SEND YOUR FATHER TO JAIL, YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD!" The miserable man cried out.

"No never, I'm send you to prison!" I got down to the man who was begging for his freedom. "Wanna know something I also won't do?" The man looked at me with a glare. "I'll take that as a yes!" I said in a cheery tone. The grabbed him by his hair. "I would NEVER rape my children to fulfill my own sexual deprivation. Nor will I abuse my wife and then leave a six year old to take care of a new born. ON THEIR OWN!" I slammed his head into the dirt and got up. 

Then you could here the police sirens. They were perfectly on cue. The man who was known as my 'father' tried to run. But was shot in the leg, then apprehended. 

An hour later

The cops thanked for the help. He was a pedophile. He was known all over the Yukigaoka. They have been tying to hunt him down for the last ten years. From this I was paid a large amount of money. 

I didn't know what to do. I was happy that he was gone, but sad because I know that something would happen. When good comes bad will always follow. Or maybe it's whenever bad comes good will follow? Wait was this the good? Will bad come or has it already? 

I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear my name being called. "Shoyo!" I jumped a little. Nishinoya was in front of my, with a beaming smile. "What's up Nishinoya?" I straightened up. "I found the mini house me and Tanaka wants! I would like you to give it the clear." Nishinoya gave me his laptop and scrolled up to the pictures. I clicked on the purchase button and put in my info. I then bought the house.

"Shoyo why'd you do that!? I was going to buy it!" Nishi coya was in total shock. "Well what am I going to do with yen 1,000,000,000? I mean, that was only 265,000 yen. I still have 999,735,000 yen left." Nishinoya smiled a little, "Thank you Shoyo your the best.! When will then install the house?" I looked at the laptop. "Maybe tomorrow or the next day." Nishinoya froze. "Wait that soon!" Nishinoya jumped up and ran to the door. He put on his shoes and looked at me. "I need to go pack! I will be back tomorrow with all my stuff!" Nishinoya then ran out of the door like it was nothing. 

No one's POV:

A couple days later some works installed the mini house to Shoyo's houses pipes and electricity. Tanaka and Nishinoya moved in the same day. Even for a mini house it was on the bigger side. It looked like Shoyo's house. Well that is after Shoyo finished his house. He and the other males signed up for online school. They said there good byes to the team. 

It was an emotional moment. Even for the salty bean pole. Tsukishima, Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Hinata decided they would make their own team. They won't be able to do anything big but they will still be able to have their fun. Everything was going amazingly. 

Natsu went to school the following year. She was always home schooled, so this was a new for her. Natsu had matured over the course of that year. Hinata went to rehab for a few weeks for his drinking problem while the three other males focused on finding themselves. 

Nishinoya seeked higher education because he was into graphic design. Tanaka fell in love with other sports and began to learn about them. He became a couch pretty quick. Tsukishima found himself studying fashion. Natsu still loved volleyball and wanted to continue with that. 

Hinata.. He found himself being wrapped into all of the things his family was into. He saw Nishinoya and Tanaka as family. They were all a big family. 

Right when Nishinoya turned 18 he adopted a little boy. This was going to be a new family line. This family was going to become history. 

They still would visit the old team members and would visit Kageyama's grave. They would like to forget all of the bad things that had happened in those past few months, but you can't always forget. And that's okay at least that's what they believe 

You see, from the beginning Hinata knew something big would happen to his stressful, horrible life. He always felt like where he lived was just another house in a quiet, old neighborhood, but the four male teens turned the house into their home. 

900 Words (Without the Bold)

I hope you like my story, If you stayed to now. Thank you for all the love and support! Thank you for reading, "All For Her ♡ ||Tsukihina||♡"