Chapter Two

Hinata's POV: I woke up in a bed in the nurses office I was very confused. "Ugh what happened........" I looked around and saw Natsu asleep on Tsukishima's chest. Tsukishima was on his phone, but he was looking at me with just his eyes. He didn't turn his head or anything. "Oh your awake." He said while putting down his phone and wrapping his arms around Natsu. "How long have I been asleep?" Tsukishima stood up as Natsu cuddle close to his chest. "You were asleep for the first half of the day. I'm going to go to the gym want to come?" I was confused ,"Why the gym?" He said after a second , "Natsu wants to practice right? I was going to take her. I guess it'll just be us." He said as he left.

I felt dizzy I didn't want to leave.. But what if he hurt Natsu!? I quickly got up put my shoes on and ran to the gym where Natsu and Tsukishima was. I snuck up to the door and peek through to see Tsukishima tossing a ball to Natsu. Couch was next to her and showing her what to do. She received it! Tsukishima and Couch both cheered for her. I smiled. "I never knew that Tsukishima was nice..." I played with my thumbs then I heard ,"Hey babe." I turned to see this.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" It scared me but then he covered my mouth and pulled me around the corner

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" It scared me but then he covered my mouth and pulled me around the corner. "Hey we're not dating anymore!!" His grin grew bigger. "I want to have more fun~" I froze there in place as I remembered

everything he did to me.

《《FLASH BACK START》》

"Hey babe~" Hinata looked over ,"Oh hey Kags!" Kageyama walked home with Hinata ,but when they got there Kageyama pulled Hinata to Hinata's room. "K-K-Kags please STOP.!!" Kageayama took off his clothes as well as Hinata's and raped him.

《《FLASH BACK 2 START》》

Kageayama was kissing some girl. "BABE!!!" Sees them and starts to cry. Kageayama turns to Hinata and smacks him across the face. Hinata breathes heavy and holds his cheek. Kageayama then proceeds to beat Hinata.

《《FLASH BACKS ENDS》》

"G-Get away...." I said scared. He grabbed my hair and pulled it I swear I've never screamed louder then I did right then.

Tsukishima's POV:I heard a scream of fear then it went quite. I went to check it out I opened the gym door that was slightly cracked already. I saw someone turn the corner so I followed. I peeked my head around the corner. It was Kageayama and Hinata. "G-Get away...." Hinata said in fear. I watched as Kageayama grabbed and pulled Hinata's hair. Hinata screamed louder then I've ever heard. I just stood there watching. Hinata pushed his away after a minute and he ran around into the school. I just pushed this to the back of my head and went back to the gym. "Tsuki nii-chan can we go home?" Natsu asked with her eyes filled with curiosity. I didn't know what to say so looked at couch and he said ,"Sure just go get your brother." Then he looked up at me ,"He's sick right?" I nodded. "I'll tell the team." He said that like he was shooing us away. I picked up Natsu and walked to the nurses office. We saw Hinata sitting down pretending like nothing happened it was silent for a seconds so I said ,"We're going to your house." He looked at me with fear in his eyes ,"NO WE CAN'T!" He said this I could tell something was up but what was it?

" He looked at me with fear in his eyes ,"NO WE CAN'T!" He said this I could tell something was up but what was it?

THANK YOU TOO depressed_Denki!! THIS CHANGED MY WHOLE DAY!!

618 Words