Chapter 13

Hinata's POV

My heart began to race as all the memories flowed into my mind. I fell off the chair and began to breath fast. I began to violently shake. I grabbed my hair in huge hand fulls with both of my hand. I felt many eyes on my. I loss control of my body. I felt myself fall forward. I began to aggressively punch the floor. I saw Natsu see push the button to call a nurse in. Blood began to stain the clean white floor. I began to sod and srceam. I don't remember how many doctors and nurses came in. When they saw me they all stopped and watch in fear. I stopped punching the floor and stood up. My legs clattered like shakey spoons as I stood there. When a doctor came up to me to calm me down. I scream like I was possessed. All I heard from what I screamed was "I'm not going back to that demon!! Let him rot in hell!!" I then punch my fist into my hand. Blood dripping down my hands. The police/security came in. One looked into my eyes and saw I was scared. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I fell into a memory.

My dad stepped up to me. "Hey baby boy." I screamed falling back and pushing myself back. "GET AWAY FROM ME!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!! YOU BASTARD STAY AWAY!!" He bent down and choked me. I didn't do this but it felt like I did. It felt like I again grabbed my hair in my fisted and screamed. My 'father' dragged me up the wall as he tightened his grip. He then took his other hand and punched me in the gut. I then blacked out in the memory. I snapped back to reality. I was holding my hair in my hands. I was screaming. I stopped then stood up at began to cry very hard. I police man came up to me and.. hugged me? I cried hard and harder. I then felt a needle dig into my arm. I pushed away and stumbled back. I grabbed the needle/shot out of my upper arm. It was labeled 'Sleeping Drug' I through it as I ran to the window. "No please don't take me.. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I don't want him to come back please..!" I felt my eyes getting heavy. I then smacked my head really hard with my palms. I felt a little more awake. I stood up and yelled at the top of my lungs, "PLEASE I KNOW WHO CRASHED INTO KAGEYAMA!!" Everyone stopped walking closer to me. I then black out.

I woke up in a room with one window a bathroom and a bed. I then realised that I was in a hospital room. Police were surrounding me. They began to ask many questions. "It was my biological father. He was a abusive parent who raped me and my mom. If I hand the phone that was left with Kageyama I could show you where he might be." They did tests and their investigation. I was discharged around midnight. I took Natsu in my arm and walked home. When we got there no one was awake. I put Natsu in her room. When I went back out to the kitchen. I was giving a medication that I had to take. It was said to make me feel light and would help with all of my insecurities. Basically they would make me feel happy.

I took two of the pills like I was supposed to and took Tsukishima's headphones. I also took his phone sqitching it with Tanaka's. I put on some music. I chose music that I liked to listen to when I go on walks. That's what I did. I began to walk in the middle of the road hoping someone wouldn't see me and put me out of my misery. I tried to stop those thoughts but soon I just gave in. I played the same songs over and over. I felt tears slowly rolling down my cheek as I walked bare foot on the cold road. I felt a cold wind crawl up my back then I realized that I was near Sugawara's house. His house was 23 minutes away from my house by car. I pulled the phone out of my pocket and read the time. It was 1:39 AM. I looked over to my left and saw Sugawara through the window. He clearly saw me cause he went to the door. He walked out to the side walk trying to see if it was actually me.

"Hinata is that you?" I walked closer pausing the music and moving the head phones down to my neck. "Yeah. I'm just taking a late walk.. I'm sorry if I'm bothering what you were doing." He looked a little surprised at my manners. "Oh no your fine." He looked me up and down. "You look cold how about you come inside for a minute?" I nodded and followed behind Suga. He opened the door and walked me over to the couch. "What were you walking around so late at night?" Suge asked catching my attention. "Well I passed out at the hospital because I was checking on Kageyama and I was discharged only and hour ago. I didn't want to just go to sleep because I've sleeping all day." Suga listened as he sipped tea. "I'm glad your okay Hinata." I smilled. "Thank you Suga-San I appreciate it!" A smile formed on his face as I said that you. "Why did you knock out in the first place?" I looked up at the ceiling. "Well I haven't been getting enough sleep lately that's all." "You should be getting more rest Hinata it's good for you." Suga said in disapproval. I chuckled a little. "I know it's just hard because everything is just happening in a row. A row of endless bad luck." Suga looked at me with sad eyes. I looked at the clock that was set up behind Suga. 2:01 AM. "I'm maybe I should go home and get some rest for tomorrow." Suga nodded as he took the last drink from his tea.

The tea hot today sis~ 😌💅
Anyway I've been posting non-stop to make up for the long break I took. So I hope you enjoy because these bags under my eyes are getting worst. 🙂(I'm dying inside)

Some of the songs he listened to
•Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
•I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco
•Thnks fr th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy
•Teenagers by My Chemical Romance
•Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides
•Complicated by Avril Lavigne
•Pop Style by Drake
•Bullet by Hollywood Undead
•Youth by Daughter
•Everything Stays for Adventure Time

1153 Words