Chapter 11

4 hours eailer with Kageyama.

"I'm so dumb..." I said with tears streaming down my face. I held hinata's favorite shirt that he left at my house a long time ago. I had millions of picture I had of me and hinata all over my bed ,with me in the middle of it all. The biggest was when hinata and I first started dating. We were taking a picture together and he kissed me right on the cheek.

 We were taking a picture together and he kissed me right on the cheek

(Me being lowkey proud cause I did that shit. ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️)

I then heard my mom yell from down stairs that she was going to go to the store. She asked if I wanted to go and I agreed. Right before I went to the living room I got a phone call from an unknown caller. "Hello who is this?" "That's not important. Please don't leave your house. Someone has been watching you. Someone was sent out to... end you.." I continued to tie my shoes. "I know it's you Noya-San. You've tried this before. I'm going and you can't stop me." The person on the other side was about to say something but was cut off by me hanging up.

I walked out the door and sat in the car. My mom began to drive. We were half way there when I saw someone driving full speed from the left. "MOM STOP HE'S GOING TO HIT US!" CRASH..... Everything went black..

Four hours later. With Hinata's POV

I was think how we would know what happened completely. Then a idea poped into my head. I stood up quickly scaring everyone when I got up. I ran to the door, got my shoes and jacket, and left the house leaving everyone confused. Noya, Natsu and Tanaka followed soon afTer. They ran up to me and sped walked with me. Asking me questions andtrying to get my attention ,but I was focused on my thoughts. I noticed Tsukishima wasn't there making me stop. All three of them ran into each other. "Hinata you finally stopped." Tanaka whined with a pant. I turned around and asked, "Um.. Where did Tsukishima go.?" Noya looked down then sighed. "Nii-Chan..? He left after you to go to yama's house yo comfort him." Natsu said knowing that would effect me. "O-Oh..." I looked down at the pavement and began to walk again.

We got to the place where every thing is recorded on the streets. I looked over at Noya and he looked like he knew why we were here. "Hey Tanaka you ask if you can watch the crash okay? Record it if you can." Tanaka nodded at Noya and followed the request. Natsu ran up and held Tanaka's hand so she could go with him. Noya looked at me as I was fighting back tears. "Hey Shoyo don't worry I can help.. I know you need Tsukishima but that...Bastard.... left.." I looked up to see Noya with a sympathetic look on his face. I couldn't hold it anymore I began to cry. "IT'S ALL GOING TOO FAST...! TSUKISHIMA'S HANAHAKI!! KAGEYAMA!! KENMA CHEATING!!! KAGEYAMA GETTING INTO A CAR CRASH!!" I yelled with pain in each word. Noya tried to hug me ,but was stopped by me turning around and punching the wall. It was a solid brick wall. I kept punching the wall even though I saw red spot grow on the wall with each punch. My looked at Noya to see fear in his eyes then thought to myself. 'I really am pathetic. I've never been a stable relationship. I'm just a bad luck charm. ' I smiled a painful smile. I then looked and my bloody hand then to laugh like I was insane. I then felt Noya's hand on my back. The laughing turned into loud, painful, long sobs. Tanaka came out and saw the state that I was in and picked up Natsu. "Let's get you two home." Noya said as he cradled my face in his hands.

        《When they got to Hinata's house》

Noya's POV

Right when we got back to the house I went to wrap Hinata's hands. Tanaka went to put Natsu in bed for a nap. Hinata was eyeing the restroom sence we got to his house. "Okay there we go it's done Hinata." "Oh um. Thank you Noya." I nodded Hinata then went to the restroom. I followed ,the door was cracked a little. I looked into the mirror from the crack. I saw hinata cutting deep cuts into his left wrist. He was mumbling something. I could just barely hear him. "For not being the best I could be, for being useless at everything, being a horrible friend, for showing my true colors to Noya and Tanaka Senpai, For being useless." It went on for a few minutes.. When he finished he grabbed bandaids and wrapped them around his arms. He then got hydrogen peroxide out from under the skin and splashed it on the puddle of blood under him. He then cleaned up all the blood. I quickly went to Hinata's room and layed on his bed. Tanaka came in. Then Hinata. Hinata then layed on the inside of his bed, right next to me. Tanaka layed on the outside. We all fit on the bed because me and Shoyo are small beans. Tanaka truned overto look at me. I just layed there soon to fall asleep.

Hinata's POV

As layed down next to Noya I just took his hand in mine. His hands were so small. Even smaller then mine. Then felt Noya's hand be tugged a little. I turned my head to see Tanaka hugging Noya from behind. I smiled. They both fell asleep already I guess I should as well. I put the main comforted over the two already sleeping boys. I then took a blaket I keep folded up at the end of the bed. I then felt asleep.

♡♧Hello fello reader! I know I've been making up a lot of excuses for why I don't post. But two amazing people gave me some ideas. Also I actual been grounded. 😅

Please don't say anything about the music I listen too

Please don't say anything about the music I listen too.  But I hope you enjoyed.

Let me tell you now if you thought that the first ten chapters were crazy then you will have nohing to say for the next.
♡♡💕❤Love you all bye💕❤♡♡

1073 Words