Chapter Eight

Tsukishima's POV:

I was talking to the officers as Hinata was put down right outside the door. They said Kenma and Hinata were yelling so a nurse went to go check what was going on. She saw the two ex's yelling one ready to throw punchs. She yelled at them and Kenma started beating her up. Hinata pulled Kenma and then security got in there and they were both pulled out. I turned to look at my family and Natsu. I looked at Natsu and see was having a panic attack. I rushed over making it look natural. And put Natsu on my lap and lightly pushed against her chest. I also put my other hand on her back for support. I breathed slowly in her car and she calmed down quickly. Not even a second later she was asleep. I was discharged early because they found a small remedy that would help with my condition. But It didn't stop Hanahaki. I still had a high chance of death ,but I'll keep fighting it just for her... Just foe Natsu. I understood that it will get even worse over time but I refused to stay at the hospital. So they let me leave. When I got outside of the building one said bye to my parents and walked to where I could get picked up by a cab. Before I knew it a small yet nice car pulled up. I looked into the window and there was hinata. "Come on get in you and Natsu can sit in the back seat!" I agreed and got in the back seat. We made small talk about Kenma and how they broke up earlier. We pulled up to the house and we got out still talking. I noticed how tired hinata looked so I told him ,"Sense it's been a long day for you we should go rest!" He smiled and nodded as he removed his shoes. I did the same and took off Natsu's shoes. We sat on Natsu bed we were going to leave her but I got really sleepy when I sat down. Hinata and I layed in the bed laying on our sides facing each other. With a small little girl in the middle of us. For a while talking about random topics till I was falling in and out of sleep. We just layed there for a second before I felt a soft pair of lips on mine. My face turned a light pink as the orange haired boy kissed me deeply. I melted into the kiss. The boy pulled away slowly. My cheeks felt like they were burning. I felt the heaviness in my chest release. All the pain I felt disappear. I noticed what just happened and my face felt even hotter. We fell asleep faster because we were embarrassed. Early in the morning I felt someone wiggle next to me. I opened my eyes to Natsu on my phone.. Again. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and asked ,"Whatcha doing princess?" She turned around and smiled. She dug her head into my chest. "NutHthInG..." I heard the girl say in a muffled voice. After a while of just laying there and talking about the game that Natsu plays they went out side to practice volley ball. Natsu was still learning how to receive so that's what were doing. She was about to receive when we heard the back door open and shut. The ball hit Natsu's wrist and she pushed up the ball and BAM. It hit Hinata's head. Me and Natsu ran and hid. I hid behind this big tree which was in their backyard and Natsu hid in the play house. Hinata yelled at us after he found us then it hit me. "Wait don't we have practice today?" You see it was still like six in the morning. It was the perfect temperature to practice that's why we were out so early. We ran inside. Hinata gave me my uniform and informed me that my mom dropped off some clouthes. We changed I helped get a bag for Natsu so she wouldn't be bored. And hinata got her dressed. I got breakfast and then we left. My book bag was empty so I put Natsu in it. Her head was sticking out and her arms were wrapped around my neck. I don't know how she fit but she did. We ran all the way to the club room. When we got there I saw Yamaguchi scared and sad. I put my bag down and Natsu crawled out. She smiled and hugged my leg and said kinda loud ,"Thank you daddy!" Yamaguchi looked over and smiled with tears forming in his eyes. 'Tsuki your back!" He said run up to me. "I heard that you were in a coma and the team was devastated.. But when I went to the hospital they said you already woke up and you were discharged. I asked why you were in a coma in the first place but the refused to tell me! Oh wait!!" He ran to the door of the club room and stuck his head inside. "Guys Tsuki's here!!" I picked up Natsu knowing she was going to get run over by the team. She picked at her fingers and Hinata smiled as he saw the team all run out and over to me. They all hugged me. I hugged them back with one arm. Then I felt small arms hug my head  and feet kicking around and a small voice yelling,"My daddy get away! My dad!!" Mine mine mine!" Everyone backed away and they all looked at me confused. "Daddy?" Nishinoya said getting in Natsu's face. She bonked him on his head ,"YES HE'S MY DAD!" She yelled at him. He backed up rubbing the top of his head. I looked at her and spoke ,"No that's bad Natsu." She frowned and hugged my shoulder looking over it ,"Sorry daddy.." Everyone was still confused. "How about we skip practice.. So I can tell you the who story...?" They all looked at me when they heard the sad tone that was in my voice. We all sat in a circle in the gym. Couch and the third years were sitting on the bench. Everyone was looking at me. Hinata was on my left practically sitting on my lap, and Natsu was sitting in my lap like it was a chair. I looked down in the center of the circle. I took a deep breathe and began to speak.

1098 words