Chapter 12

Hinata's POV
I woke up to the door bell going off. I sat up to see Tanaka and Noya snuggled up to each other. I stood up on mu bed and jumped over them back onto the floor. I then proceeded to the door. Will I was walking over there person kept ringing the doorbell. I finally made it to the door and unlocked it. Tsukishima walked in he looked like he was... Drunk? I them smelt a fowl smell of achohal. Tsukishima stumbled into my arms. "Hehe.. Where's everyone!? Oh! Kuroo and Bokuto and Kenma and Tendou and-" He went on listing names. I picked Tsukishima up with all my strength and pushed him onto the couch. Then something came to my attention. "WHY WERE YOU DRINKING?" I snapped. I know that I've drank before ,but Tsukishima didn't like the idea of drinking. He looked up at me. "I just told you everyone I list took me to the park and made me drink." I looked at Tsukishima and sat at his head. "Hey? Why did you go to Yamaguchi instead of me when I stormed out?" I looked down at him. He looked at me with his eyes. "He called me crying. I felt bad because we haven't hung out in a long time." He said looking back up at the ceiling. I sighed and left back to my room. I looked it to the room. It was cracked a little. I saw Noya on top of Tanaka snuggling up to him. I smiled then went to Natsu's room.

"Hey Natsu" Natsu was playing with her toys. I smiled and left. She followed me. "Let's go see if Kageyama is out of the ER." Natsu chirped behind me. I nodded while we went a put on our shoes. I took Tanaka's phone so I could watch the recording and because my phonenwas broken. We got to the hospital to see no one any where. Except the front desk lady. "Hello." I said as I got to the desk. "Morning who are the person you are here to see?" The lady asked. "Kageyama Tobio. Is he out of the emergency department?" She looked up at me and smiled. "Yes he got moved. I think he just woke up. His room is 426B." I nodded and left.

We walked all the way to the room and opened the door to see Kageyama connected to many tubes and wires. I sat next to him as Natsu sat at the other side of the room. "Hm? Hinata why are you here? Especially after what I've done to you.." I looked at him. "Because Tanaka got the street recording of the crash." He looked at me, his eyes wide. I put the phone in a place where Kageyama and I could both see the screen.

Kageyama's car came down the road. It was a green light so they continued to go. The other car saw them and began to speed right into them. He then got out of the car and ran into an abandoned building that they were next to. I rewind the footage and paused on a clear picture of the person. I almost knocked out. It was my... Dad.

Im sorry that this one was short but I have a announcement for everyone! I'm following everyone back that follows me!!

Chubby_Ducky This was a reaction that I got. Loved it 💕❤💕!!

574 Words