Chapter Nine

Tsukishima's POV:

I looked into everyone's eyes they looked confused and worried. I looked down and began. "About two weeks ago I was coming into school and saw Hinata blacked out with Natsu crying. I brought him and Natsu to the infirmary for most of the day I was with Natsu. When the school day neared its end I went to there house. When I got there it looked bad there was a bunch of trash and plie wood. The house had a dull boring look. I-" "But the house was so nice when we had that party!" Suga announced. I shot a mean glared to Suga and he backed off. He sighed and started up again. "I went inside with them and Natsu ran to her room. She came back and we went to the store where we saw you guys." Point at the people who were at the store. "We went back with paint and toys. Natsu ran to her rom with her new toys. I looked at hinata very seriously then I began asking some questions. After about an hour of explains Natsu came out of her room. We all layed on the couch and fell asleep. Fast forward to the next morning. I made them break fast. When finished hinata went to the kitchen and ate. While I sat on the couch for a bit." Noya snickered and yelled ,"Waifu Material!" Then he got death glares from everyone but tanaka who was also snickering. I just continued making everyone's attention switch back to my story. "I heard Hinata's phone go off then they answered talking to his now ex boyfriend. It made he sick to my stomach I stumbled up and went to the restroom coughing... I closed and locked the door as I continuously coughing. Till I felt something come out off my mouth...." Everyone (but Hinata, Suga, and Natsu) had a grossed out facing all thinking they knew what come up out of his mouth.. I began to tear up a little. "It's not what you think it would think it was.... it was flowers.... bright orange flowers... After that I through them away and decided to go home.. When I was taking my leave I was brought back by Natsu.. We spent the whole day together. Hee paint the house, built a playhaouse, and when the party came around we stayed in her room playing with her new toys... next day I cleaned the house and went out side with Natsu. Little later Hinata, Natsu, Kenma, Suga, and I were outside. Me and natsu in the playhouse everyone else outside. I felt sick.. I felt like i was going to die. I quickly got out but I couldn't make it to the restroom. I just rested against the house wall then blacked out where there were flowers all over my shirt and some on the floor.... I only woke up yesterday.. Me and natsu left because this idiot." I poked Hinata's cheek making him smile a little. Everyone had a concerned look on their faces. "...And his Ex got into a huge fight. Me and natsu were eating when see asked if she can call me her dad..... I didnt mind... She so sweet!" I explained while giving natsu a little squeeze that made her let out a giggle with a small pain sound in her vocie. "After that I went and stayed the night at hinata's and now were here..." I finished not wantinf to give anymore information.

Everyone looked confused, shocked, and sad. Some hid these looks ,others not so much. I looked over at Hinata to see his head was down a little. He looked sad. I pat his back a little. He looked up and smiled a small and soft small.

No ones POV:

Suga couldn't hold it back anymore and began to let out soft sobs. Tsukishima felt his hand begin to get wet. It was a chain reaction. Natsu let out loud pain full sobs. Then Asahi, Nishinoya, Tanaka, the forgotten three, Daichi, then everyone else at the same time. Everyone but Couch Ukai, Kageyama, and Tsukishima was crying. Natsu gripped out Tsukishima's shirt as tight as she could. The gym echoed with sobs. Then They all heard the gym doors slam open. It was Takeda. He stopped when he saw everyone crying. He heard small sobs here and there. "What happened!?!" He rushed over rubbing Suga's back sence he was srying the most. "T-Tsuki *hic* he had *hic* *hic* HANAHAKI....! He was in the hospital because of..... *hic* his Hanahaki..." Yamaguchi cried out. Takeda was shocked and worried. He slowly let tears roll down his cheeks as he looked out into the gym. Tsukishima couldn't take the loud echoing sobs so he continued. "But i'm ok.. I fon't feel the clump in my throat anymore. I feel great!" He explained every calmed down a little bit. Everyone left early. It was a Saturday.

Natsu's POV:
I went to my room as we got home. Dads went to their room. I just played with all my toys. I fell asleep on the floor as I was playing with the toys.

866 Words