Chapter Seven

Natsu's POV:

It's been a week and Tsuki's condition has been closely monitored. No one knew but the five other and me who were at the hospital the week before. Today I was finally given his phone. I was sitting on the spear bed that rolled out from a window seat. I looked over all the pictures I took with him the night of the party. Then I saw it... A picture of Kenma cheating on dad that a took. Daddy was coming to check on me today sense it's been a week sense I've seen him. I played the same game that I would each time I got his phone. It was still paused from the week before.. before we found out his condition. I looked up from the phone when I heard the door knob open. Kenma and dad walked in and came and sat on the bed with me. I glared at Kenma and said ,"Go away Kenma... I HATE YOU..." They both looked shocked. I quickly went to the pictures and pushed the phone against dad's chest as it was already on the picture. I stood up and smacked Kenma ,"Tsuki is in this state cause of you. He a real father! Not a excuse like you!!" I snapped out as I smacked him again. He was left with two small yet bright red marks on both cheeks. Dad stayed to cry. I heard one thing that made my whole world better. "Natsu is that you....?" Tsuki he's awake! I jumped up and ran up next the bed. I hugged his arm as he sat up. He pulled me up into his lap as he hugged me tighter. I was sobbing into his chest as I felt another pair of arms wrap around both of us. I opened my eyes trying to catch my breath. Dad was hugging us. He stopped quickly though. I stayed snuggled into his chest as I turned to face him. Kenma pulled Dad him to the farthest from us but still in the room. "What do you want." "You" "No were over.. Leave" "w-what!?" "Leave!" They fought right in front of me. I looked at Tsukishima. I whispered,"The doctors said when you wake up we should go get a doctor. So you can get clouthes and eat." He nodded. We did just what I just said. Nether Dad or Kenma noticed us leave. We were eating and talking when a doctor came up to us. "Your mom and brother is here would you like me to bring them?" He thought for a second and nodded. "Tsuki how are you feeling?" "I'm good.. It made me feel a little better when I saw those two fight." He said with a grin. I looked down and spoke,"Hey... Can I call you Dad?" Right when I finished I heard a long loud ,"EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!" I looked up and say Tsuki's mom fan girling and his brother with a huge smile on his face. Tsuki blushed a little as he saw his relatives. They sat at our table. "So what is your answer Tsukishima?!" His brother said. Tsuki smiled and said ,"Oh course! Anything for you!" I teared up when I heard that. As the tears roles down my cheeks I smiled the biggest closed eyed smile I ever have. Tsuki's mom and brother smiled with tears in their eyes as well. I felt I soft hand touch my cheek and with their thumb rubbing away the tears. It was my new dad.. I got up ran around the table and sat in his lap he didn't mind. It was like he needed me like I needed him. We were all talking and having fun when we heard security apprehending someone. The person was screaming blood splattered all over them. Like they got into a fight. Dad covered my eyes when he saw me flinch a little. Wait... That was Kenma!! Then another person was being pushed out with Kenma.. Papa was being pushed harshly out.. I felt dad stand up and move me to the chair and he went to as the head officer what happened.. Atleast that's what I would guess that's why he got up. I took a guess because I had a full 3D flash back....

"WAKE UP TSUKI PLEASE I NEED YOU!! YOU WERE THE BEST!! WAKE UP WAKE UP WKAE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!! DON'T GO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

"Sweet Heart....? We can't operate the surgery... He might not make it....."

I own this edit

I own this edit

I started having a silent panic attack. Dad looked over after he found out what happened and he saw me having a panic attack. He rushed over and gently pushed against my chest and held me back. He just silently showed me how to breath. He I listened to his heart beat. It was so steady and relaxing. It calmed me down. No one seemed to notice because he sat down and put me on his lap again so yeah. I ending up falling asleep. I woke back up in a bed snuggled up to someone. I was home in my bed. It's been a while I guess. I was snuggled up to dad. He was at my house? I guess he loves me so much he doesn't want me to leave his sight. Then I noticed that Dad hasn't coughed up any flowers in over a day. Did he get surgery without me knowing? Or did Papa return his feelings?!?! I don't know but I was happy dad didn't leave. That's when noticed Papa was on the other side on me. I felt even better!

950 Words