Chapter One

Hinata's POV: I was in a black room then I saw a white light I walked closer and closer till I opened a door it was a memory.... I was five. Sitting on my bed when I heard my dad yell from the living room.. "SHOYO GET DOWN HERE NOW!!" Usually he called me down there so he could hit me or touch my body. But my mom was home today so I was very curious of what he wanted. I got up out of my small bed and walked out of my room and down the stairs to see my mom and dad sitting on the couch. My mother had a bruise on her cheek and tears in her eyes. I asked ,"Yes daddy?" My dad replied with ,"I'm leaving.". All I did when he said that was just stand there in shock of what he had just said. "Your mother is pregnant with another useless child, but first..." My mother stood up and left the house. My father grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my room as he undressed me and raped me..

I woke up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily, and teary eyed. I was woken up by a little orange haired girl. It was Natsu . She was shaking me repeatedly. I opened my eyes, they felt heavy. She was crying so I sat up pulling her into a hug.
"I'm ok don't worry...."
"Okay daddy..." Natsu replied as she wiped her tears on my shirt.
"Let me change then we can go to school." I said to calm her down a little more.
She jumped off my bed and left closing the door behind her.

No ones POV: Hinata stood up streaching. He grabbed his school uniform from his dresser. Then he went to go change in his closest. He came out of his room and he saw Natsu all ready to go with a piece of toast in her mouth and with her book bag on her back. Hinata grabbed his book bag and a piece of toast left inside the toaster. Natsu looked at Hinata with a big smile because she made the toast. She finished her piece of toast and kept an even bigger smile on her face. Hinata ate it with some jam and grabbed his sweater. Pulling it over his shoulders, zipping, and pulling his hood over his head.

 Pulling it over his shoulders, zipping, and pulling his hood over his head

Credits to the owner.

He smiled at Natsu. Natsu asked ,"Can we take you bike to school? I love to ride in the basket it's fun!!" Hinata smiled in nodded as he grabbed the house keys. Natsu smile grew even bigger as she ran out the door. Hinata followed close behind her but he turned around as he walked out of the small house and locked the door. Hinata called out to Natsu, "Natsu wait for me!!" He ran to his bike, and held it up for the little girl to get into the basket. Natsu climbed in and smiled at Hinata as he started to ride down the hill.
《《 Time Skip When Hinata Got To His School 》》

Hinata's POV: When I got to the school Natsu jumped off the bike. She was excited to see Coach Keishin. He would come early in the morning so he could babysit her. She always loved walking around my school and watching me practice. She was just a bundle of joy! She was the light of my life..

"Oi BOKE!!" Kageayama yelled at me. Natsu hid behind me and hugged my hand in fear. "Hey Bakayama what do you want.." I was clearly annoyed and mad when I asked. "What? CAN I NOT SAY HI TO MY BOYFRIEND?!?!!!" I flinched as he yelled at me. Then he smack me leaving a bruise. I fell to the floor. He saw Natsu and knew he made a mistake, he ran off as I laid there out cool on the floor.

Tsukishima's POV: I was walking to the school when I saw Kageayama run right past me. I heard some little girl crying so I went over to see a small orange haired boy laying with a bruises on his face and a even smaller orange haired girl crying and holding onto her brother. "Oh my God Natsu!! What happened!!" I acted more worried then I actually was. She tired to say what happened but all she could say was
"H-h-HELP!!........." After she said that I knew that it was serious. I picked up Shrimpy and held Natsu's hand as we walked to the infirmary. She gripped my hand and won't let go even after Hinata was being looked at by the nurse.

NO One's POV:
The nurse, "He just got knocked out from exhaustion. The bruise will fade by the end of the day. Would you like me to call your teachers so they know where you are?"

Tsukishima, "Yes that would be helpful." Looks down at Natsu

Natsu Rubs her eyes and look at Tsukishima with tired eyes, "Tired....."

The nurse ,"If you two like you two can sleep on that bed or..."

Tsukishima looks up and smiles at the Nurse, "Thank you I think she needs a nap." Smiles to show appreciation. Tsukishima picks up Natsu and carries her to the bed, sitting back up against the wall. About ten minutes later Natsu fell asleep. Tsukishima was on his for as Natsu cuddled up to his chest. He was watching TikTok as he got a text from Yamaguchi.

Hinata "ugh what happened

Hinata "ugh what happened...."

923 words