Party

Caroline's POV
It has been two weeks, since I found out Marcellus is alive. All of us have been through the plan a million times, six days ago. Nik is the one that gets close to Marcellus, and get into his inner circle. Nik has gotten close with Marcellus, and is finally in the inner circle. I couldn't be the one that gets into the inner circle, cause I would tell Marcellus the truth. Which I probably would, seeing as I am his mother.

Anyway, I woke up, and Nik was still sleeping. I quietly got out of bed, and went into the closet. I put on my jeans, my red crop top, and my black heels. I quietly left our room, and went downstairs. As I was passing through the foyer, someone rang the doorbell. I went to the door, and opened it.

There stood a vampire, he was young, he said, " Does Klaus Mikaelson live here?"

I said, " He does. What can I do for you?"

He said, " This is for Klaus. Marcel said to bring his siblings."

I nodded, and took the envelope. The vampire sped away. I closed the front door, and turned around. Everyone was in the foyer, and looked at me. Nik said, " Who was that?"

I said, " Some Vampire. He gave me this for you. Apparently, Marcellus said to bring your siblings."

I handed him the envelope, and he opened it and read it. Elijah said, " What is it, Niklaus?"

Nik said, " Marcel had invited us to a party, he is hosting at the Compound."

Kat, Bekah, and I squealed. Kat said, " We are going to need dresses. We haven't been to a party, since Rome ten years ago."

Bekah said, " We are going shopping."

Nik said, " Wait. Are you sure you can handle being in the same place as him, Caroline?"

I said, " Yes. I won't tell him anything about us raising him, or anything like that. I promise."

He nodded, and I went to the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it. Nik came into the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag, and drank it. He said, " Are you sure about this tonight?"

I said, " Yes. I'm sure. You will be there with me, so there's nothing to worry about."

He nodded, and I pecked his lips. I said, " Us girls are going to the mall. See you later."

I walked out of the kitchen, and the girls were in the foyer. We walked out of the house, and Kat said, " Which car?"

I said, " Nik's."

I jingled the keys in my hand, and the girls smirked. We went to Nik's Black Jaguar and got in. I started driving to the mall, outside of town.

Kat said, " Your evil."

I said, " He won't mind if we borrow his car."

Bekah said, " He would get pissed at any of us if we drive his car, but not you. He never gets mad at you."

I said, " That only because he knows I'm right, most of the time, and he knows I will do whatever I want, wether he likes it or not."

They nodded, and we arrived at the mall. We got out, and went inside. We went into a couple shops, then stopped for some lunch, then shopped some more. We found gowns for all three of us.

After we shopped, we drove back to the house.

We got out of the car and grabbed out bags. We went inside to the foyer. Nik was standing there, with his arms crossed.

Kat said, " You're busted."

Bekah said, " Try not to break anything."

I laughed, and the girls went upstairs. I said, " Shouldn't you be getting ready for the party?"