Mikael

Caroline's POV
      I felt beside me and met cold sheets. I opened my eyes and seen Nik wasn't in bed.

  I heard Nik say, " Dont move, sweetheart."

   I turned my head towards my edge of the bed and he was sitting in the chair drawing.

   I said, " What are you doing?"

   He said, " I'm drawing. So, don't move. I'm almost done."

  I sighed and watched him draw me. Ten minutes later, he finished drawing and put his sketch book on the bedside table. I sat up, and he stood in front of me.

   I said, " How long have you been up?"

   He said, " An hour. I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful."

   I said, " You could've woken me. I wouldn't of cared. Now, if it was one of your siblings or Kat, and Stefan waking me up, I would probably kill them."

  He chuckled and said, " I will see you downstairs. We have much to talk about."

   I said, " I will be down in a few."

  He kissed my lips and left our room. I got out of bed and went to the closet. I put on my yoga pants, my red crop top, and my red heels.

  I walked out of the room and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it.

I went to the living room, and everyone is sitting in there. I sat down beside Nik.

  Elijah said, " We need to discuss Mikael and a plan."

   Kol said, " We find Mikael and kill him. That's our plan."

  Kat said, " Kol, we can't find him. We had the witches try a locator spell, and nothing. We need to speak to Davina."

  Bekah said, " Alright. Who's going to speak to her?"

  I said, " I am."

  They all looked to me. Nik said, " You're not going alone."

   Stefan said, " I will go with her."

   I said, " See. Stefan and I will talk with Davina and see what she knows."

  Bekah said, " One thing. She is afraid of Mikael. She was scared, he would find out that she would've told us his name. She is afraid that he will kill Marcel."

   Nik said, " That will never happen."

Kol said, " Maybe that's what's happening. Mikael lured us to town by taking Davina, away from the witches ritual. He planned for us to be here. He wanted us to find out Marcel is still alive. He wants a war."

  I said, " If he wants a war, he will get one. Stefan let's go."

  I kissed Niks cheek, and Stefan and I flashed out of the house and to the church.

We went inside the church and went up to the attic. We opened the door and walked inside. The girl was reading a book, but put it down when she seen us.

  She said, " Stefan. I didn't think that you would be back, so soon."

  Stefan said, " Well, you are up here all alone. I figured you would like to talk."

  Davina said, " Who is she?"

  I said, " I'm Caroline, a friend of Stefans and Rebekahs.

She said, " You are really powerful. I sensed it with Rebekah, yesterday, but just figured she was a vampire. Whaf are you?"