Reunited

Kat's POV
     It has been 5 months, since Caroline had Henrik. Henrik had been keeping everyone up, with his crying. Marcel and I have mostly been taking care of Henrik, Stefan would help every now and then. I was feeding him, right now. Davina and Bonnie came into the kitchen. Davina said, " We found a way to wake them up, and we found who casted the spell."

   I said, " Really?"

   Bonnie and Davina nodded. Henrik finished his bottle, and I burped him. Davina came over, and wanted to hold Henrik. She took him from my arms, and I looked at my shirt, and there was spit up.

  I said, " I'm going to change my shirt, real quick. Can you watch Henrik?"

  Davina said, " Yeah."

  I flashed upstairs to my temporary room, in Klaus's and Caroline's wing of the house. I changed rooms, so I can take care of Henrik, since his nursery is in their wing. Anyway, I changed into a new shirt. I flashed back downstairs, and everyone is in the courtyard. Damon was playing with Henrik, along with Stefan and Marcellus.

   Elena said, " So, when can they be woken up?"

   Davina said, " Tonight. Since it's a full moon."

  I said, " Alright. Anything you need?"

  Bonnie and Davina looked at each other. Bonnie said, " We are going to need a drop of Henrik's blood."

    I stood up, and shouted, " NO! Not going to happen!"

   Henrik started crying at me shouting, and I went over to him, and picked him up. I said, " Im sorry, Henrik. I didn't mean to shout."

     He soon calmed down in my arms, and Damon said, " Why do you need the baby's blood?"

    Bonnie said, " It's an unlinking spell, that we are doing. We need the blood of each Mikaelson. Henrik's blood will help keep all of their memories in tact, since he is a tribrid."

     Stefan said, " Is there any other way?"

    Bonnie, and Davina shook their heads. I sighed, and said, " How much do you need?"

    Davina said, " Just a drop, will do."

   Marcellus said, " Fine, and only a drop."

   Bonnie and Davina nodded. Everyone went their own ways. I stayed in the courtyard with Henrik. I set him on the ground, and he played with his toys. I sat there, and watched him. Over these last 5 months, it has been tiring, but worth it. Henrik is so adorable, and looks more like Caroline, everyday. We have all been spoiling him, like crazy.

   Two hours later, I could tell Henrik was getting tired. I picked him up and said, " Let's put you down for a nap."

     I walked upstairs to his nursery, and changed his diaper. I then laid him in his crib, and he fell asleep. I quietly walked out of the room, and heard someone walking in the courtyard. I flashed to the courtyard, and seen Jackson, the Crescent Alpha.

   I said, " Jackson. What are you doing here?"

  He said, " We had a meeting."

    I said, " I forgot. Sit, let's talk."

    He nodded, and we sat down. I said, " Don't mind the baby toys."

  He said, " It's fine. How is the little one?"

   I said, " He's fine, and healthy. Just misses his parents."

   Jackson said, " I bet. Did Caroline ever find Klaus?"