Fun Party

Caroline's POV
       He nodded. I took a sip of my drink, and someone said, " Stefan?"

    We looked at the guy. Stefan said, " Damon."

   The guy has raven black hair, and icey blue eyes. Beside him was someone that looked like Kat, another doppelgänger, lovely. Ah, and she's human. Why would the guy bring a human to a whole party full of Vampires, older than him?How did Stefan know this Damon?

     Damon said, " Stefan. It's been a long time."

   Stefan said, " It's been a hundred, and ten years, Damon."

   Rebekah said, " How do you two know each other?"

  Stefan said, " Remember, when I told yous about my brother? Well, this is my brother, Damon."

   Kat said, " Okay. Who the hell is she?"

  The girl that looked like Kat said, " I'm Elena. Why do you look just like me?"

    Elijah said, " Ah! Another doppelgänger. Haven't seen one of you in 500 years. Now, why would you be here in a place full of vampires?"

   Elena said, " Damon's my boyfriend, he would protect me. What do you mean doppelgänger?"

    Kol said, " Kitty, she is brainless. A doppelgänger is someone that looks just like you. You just so happen to be one of three. Kitty is the second doppelgänger, we had come across. The first was Tatia, a thousand years ago."

    Elena was shocked, same with Damon. Damon said, " Wait, you are a thousand years old?"

    Marcellus said, " They are. Not me, Kat, and Stefan. Davina is a witch."

   Elena said, " What kind of witch? I have a best friend, that's also a witch. A Bennett Witch."

  Davina said, " Oh, I'm a Claire witch. A New Orleans witch. Bennett's are the strongest coven, mine is the second."

   Elena nodded. Damon said, " So, who are all of them?"

  Stefan said, " Oh. Sorry. Damon, this is Rebekah, my fiancé."

  Damon said, " Fiancé? I missed a lot."

  Stefan said, " Thats Kol, Marcel, Davina, Kathrine, Elijah."

    Damon looked at Nik, and I. He said, " Who are those two?"

   I said, " I'm Caroline. This is my husband, Klaus."

   Damon had a shocked expression.

Damon said, " You're Klaus. You're the hybrid. So that means all of yous are The Originals."

   Damon looked a bit scared, but masked it with a brave face. Nik said, " It seems my reputation proceeds me. Yes, my siblings are the Original Vampires. Caroline and I are the Original Hybrids."

  Elena said, " What does that mean?"

   Bekah said, " We created the vampire species. We are stronger, faster, more powerful than anyone."

Kat said, " Hold on. Why is she wearing a blue dress?"

   I looked and it seems Elena was wearing a blue dress. Damon said, " Why does it matter?"

   Elijah said, " It matters at these balls. Apparently, you never have been to these parties before. You see, Blue is reserved for the strongest and most powerful creatures. She is a human, thats it. She should be wearing black, one thats reserved for others."

    Elena said, " I didn't know. Damon picked the dress for me."

  Damon said, " I haven't been to these types of parties. I didn't know."