Mates

Caroline's POV
It has been 3 days, and everything is good. We made a plan, and we are going to kill Mikael, today. We know where Mikael is, and Marcellus already made plans to speak with Mikael at the compound today. Marcellus, Nik, and I caught up on everything. Davina learned the spell, and is ready to use it, when needed. The spell makes sure Mikael will not be able to come back to life.

Anyway, I woke up, and felt Nik's arm on my waist. I felt his hand lightly rubbing my arm. He said, " Morning, my love."

I opened my eyes, and met his deep ocean blue eyes. I said, " Morning."

He kissed my lips, and I deepened the kiss. He was hovering over me, and kissed my neck. I flipped us, and he growled. I kissed his lips.

Someone said, " Mom! Eww!! Gross!!"

Nik, and I pulled apart, and I got off Nik, and pulled the sheet up to cover us. We looked and there stood Marcellus standing at the doorway, with a hand covering his eyes.

I said, " Marcellus. What did you need?"

He said, " Is it safe to look?"

Nik said, " Yes."

Marcellus uncovered his eyes, and said, " Elijah wanted yous downstairs."

I said, " We will be down."

He nodded, and closed the door, and walked down the hallway. Nik was laughing, and I slapped his chest. I said, " It's not funny. He shouldn't of seen us, like that!"

Nik said, " You were the one that started it, and it is funny."

I said, " I didn't start it."

He said, " Yes, you did. You are the one that deepened the kiss."

I said, " Whatever. We should get downstairs, before anyone else sees what we were doing."

Nik, and I got out of bed, and got dressed. I put on my jeans, my black crop top, and my black heels.

Marcel's POV
I left their room, and went downstairs to the living room. Kol said, " By what we heard, you seen them doing the nasty."

I said, " I don't think I can unsee that."

They laughed, and I said, " It's not funny."

Stefan said, " The rest of us learned to knock on their door, or yell at them. Kol, Bekah, Elijah, Kat, and I walked in on them at least once. But, thankfully we learned to knock or yell."

Elijah said, " I thought he would've had the decency to knock, or at least those two wouldn't be doing anything."

Kat said, " You are talking about Caroline and Klaus, right? Those two never learn to keep their hands off of each other."

Kol said, " I could say the same thing about you, Katerina."

Kat and Kol went at it.

Caroline's POV
We went downstairs, and heard Kol, and Kat arguing. We went to the kitchen, and grabbed blood bags, and drank them. We went to the living room, and I said, " Are you both don't arguing?!"

Kol, and Kat shut up. Kat said, " Are you and Klaus done with whatever Marcel walked in on?"

Marcellus looked to the ground, and I said, " We didn't know, he was coming up to our room. Usually one of yous yell, and tell us to get downstairs."

Kol said, " Thats true."

Nik said, " Alright. Enough about me and Caroline. What is it, Elijah?"