Memories

Kat's POV
      We got the witch to unlink Mikael, and Marcel. It took multiple threats, and a broken nose, but he finally unlinked them. We sped to the house, and into the living room. Bekah, Stefan and Elijah were in there sitting.

  I said, " There. They are unlinked. We can kill Mikael, without hurting Marcel. Wheres Klaus, and Caroline?"

   Bekah said, " Rattling the whole house, with those screams, growls, and things breaking."

   Everyone heard a loud growl, and something break. Kol said, " A thousand Years together, and those two still can't keep their hands off of each other. Wouldn't you think, that they would actually have self control, or things would've dampened over the centuries."

  An hour later and Kol kept making comments about Klaus and Caroline.

     Elijah said, " Stop your blubbering. It's nice having Niklaus happy with someone. We all know how he was before we even knew Caroline."

  Bekah's POV
      I said, " I remember. Mikael always beat him, and he was never happy. When he met Caroline, he was always sneaking off to the lake, and watching her pick flowers behind her home. Each time he snuck off from his daily chores, he got beat. Mikael always kept making Nik miserable, but nothing ever stopped him from going to see Caroline. He always had a routine. He would sneak off and see Caroline, then get beat by Mikael, and do it everyday."

  Kol said, " I remember, when Caroline and Nik had gone missing for two days. Then, they showed up out of nowhere, and never told anyone where they were. They still won't tell us."

  A voice said, " Thats because it's between us."

  We looked, and in the doorway stood Nik, and Caroline.

Caroline's POV
    Nik and I came downstairs, and heard Kol and them talking about the one time Nik and I disappeared for two days.

   I said, " Thats because its between us."

  All of them looked towards Nik and I.

   Nik and I sat down on the couch, and Nik said, " Is the linking spell broken?"

  Kat said, " Yes. Took multiple threats and a broken nose. But he finally unlinked them."

   Bekah said, " So, why won't you tell us where you two went?"

   Nik looked at me, and said, " We should tell them. It sort of involved them, as well."

   I said, " Fine. We will tell you."

Flashback:

    I was waiting by the field for Klaus. I had to talk with him, but it couldn't of been anywhere near our homes.

I seen him walk through the field and to me.

I was standing towards the forest side of the field. He stood in front of me, and pecked my lips.

   He had a confused look on his face, when I didn't smile or anything.

  He put his hand on my chin, and said, " Caroline. Whats wrong?"

  I said, " I don't know how to say this. I certainly wasn't expecting this and neither were you."

  He said, " What is it?"

    I said, " I'm pregnant, and it's yours. I know, technically we aren't even supposed to be together. Seeing as my mother wants me to get married to Jake. But, I want to be with you and only you."

  He smiled and said, " Love, this is the happiest thing. We are going to be parents."

  I smiled and said, " Yeah. What are we going to do about your parents and my mother. We both know, they won't accept either of this. We are supposed to be married, before we even sleep together and we already did."