Chambre De Chasse

Caroline's POV
         I opened my eyes, and I sat up. I was in a garden. It was the Plantation house garden, to be exact. I walked towards the house. As I got closer, I heard laughter. I walked into the house, and heard them talking in the living room. I walked in the living room, and Kol, Elijah, Rebekah and Nik were talking.

   Elijah was the first to see me, and smiled. He got up, and came over, and hugged me. I seen Kol, Rebekah, and Nik's shocked faces, but changed to smiles. Elijah said, " Caroline."

     I smiled. Rebekah came over and hugged me. Kol came over and hugged me next. Nik stood in front of me and said, " How are you here?"

  I said, " It's a long story."

    He pulled me to him, and hugged me. He lifted me off the ground, and spun me around. I giggled, and he put me back on the ground. He connected our lips. God, how I missed him.

    He pulled away and said, " I'm sorry, love. For disappearing like that, and then going on a killing spree. I should've just talked with you."

   I said, " It's fine, Nik. I forgive you."

  He said, " The baby?"

   I said, " He's fine. He's with his Aunt, and big brother."

   He said, " Its a boy? I have another son."

  I said, " Yes. He has your eyes, and my hair. He looks just like you."

     Nik had a few tears fall, and I wiped them with my thumb. Kol said, " Well, that better change when he grows up. Cause we all know, Nik isn't the best looking in the family."

   We all laughed. Rebekah said, " How are you here, Caroline?"

  Kol said, " How long have we been gone?"

  I said, " You have been gone for two months. So, you guys do know what this place is?"

  Kol said, " I was the one to figure it out. It's a Chambre De Chasse."

Elijah said, " More like, he found a note that Davina transported here."

   I said, " She did mention, she wrote a note to tell yous about this place."

   Kol said, " So, how have we been here for two months, and you already had your baby? Last I checked, it takes 9 months."

I said, " Let's sit, and I will explain."

  They nodded, and we sat down. Nik kept his arm around my waist, and wouldn't let me go. I said, " Well, after I passed out in the bar. Yous ended up passing out, too. I woke up, because of the baby, I couldn't be asleep. We are all linked together, so what happens to one, happens to all. A witch sped up my pregnancy, so after I had the baby, I fell asleep. Davina and Bonnie have been trying to find a way to wake yous up the past two months, or find the witch who casted the spells. Nothing came up. So, I had the baby, and my mind came here."

    Elijah said, " Who's Bonnie?"

    I forgot, they didn't know who she was. I said, " She's a Bennett Witch, a friend of Damon, and Elena's. She has been helping us find a solution."

   They nodded. Nik said, " Whats our sons name?"

    I looked at him, and said, " Henrik Elijah Mikaelson."

      Nik smiled, same with the others. Kol said, " Why Elijah? Why not Kol?"

  We all laughed. Rebekah said, " You are a blood imbecile. Why would she name her son after his childish uncle?"

   I said, " I chose Elijah because Elijah has been there for Nik, and I most. He covered for Nik, when we were human. He always seemed to bring us back from our darkest parts over a thousand years."

    Elijah said, " I'm honored."

   We sat there and talked. I told them about everyone. We talked for the rest of the day.