Klaroline Wedding

Caroline's POV
      It has been four months, and everything is perfect. Stefan had finally proposed to Rebekah, two months ago. Marcellus, Nik, and I are happy, and things are finally back to normal. Elijah and Kat are happy. Davina finally gave in to Kol, and they are dating. Today is my second wedding. Kat is my maid of honor, Bekah, and Davina are my bridesmaids. Elijah is Nik's best man, Kol, and Stefan are his groomsmen. The wedding is being held here at the compound, and the reception is going to be held at the plantation house.

  Anyway, I woke up, and the girls were just now waking up. I got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. I got a shower, and then put on my robe. I walked into the room, and the girls were doing their makeup and hair. Bekah's hair and makeup was done.

  Kat said, " Care. Sit."

  I sat down at the vanity, and Kat did my makeup, and Bekah did my hair. Once my hair, and makeup was done, I grabbed my dress, and went to the bathroom. I put on my strapless, dress, with rhinestones. It was truly beautiful. I walked into the room, and grabbed my heels, and put them on.

  Davina, Bekah, and Kat were in their bridesmaids dresses. They were blue, with a slit in the leg. Kat said, " Wow, Care."

  Bekah said, " Nik is going to be shocked to see you in that dress."

   Davina said, " You look gorgeous."

Kat said, " Speaking of your dress, how did you and Klaus get married?"

  I told them the story.

Flashback:
      We were drinking. Nik had just proposed to me, a few hours ago. We were having a fun time. I said, " Nik, let's get married."

  He said, " Well, that's the plan."

  I said, " No, I mean like right now."

  He said, " Are you sure, love?"

  I said, " Yes. I waited a thousand years for you to propose to me. I don't want to waste any time." 

   He pulled me to him, and said, " As you wish, my love."

  I pecked his lips, and we walked out of the bar, and flashed to the nearest courthouse, and got married. We ended up going to the Bahamas, Paris, Scotland, Australia, and Britain for those two months.

   End of flashback.

  I said, " That's it. It was just a whim of the moment. I didn't want to wast anytime, so we got married."

  Bekah said, " You didn't think to call us?"

  I said, " Not really. By the time, we wanted to, we were already married. We knew how you guys would react."

  Kat said, " I thought you would've at least wanted us there. We are your best friends."

  I said, " Kat, you girls are my best friends. I did want you there, but it went by fast. At least, you girls get to be here, this time."

  Davina said, " You can't change the past. So, let's get Klaus and Caroline married."

We walked out of the room, and went down the hall, and downstairs. We reached the doors that lead to the ballroom, and Marcellus was standing there.

   I said, " Marcellus, what are you doing right here?"

  He said, " I'm not going to let my mother walk down the aisle, alone."

   I said, " Alright."

  The doors opened, and Kat walked in first, then Davina, then Bekah.