Bahamas

Caroline's POV
         I woke up to someone saying, " Bloody Hell! Don't you both have a room?!"

   I opened my eyes, and seen Bekah, and Stefan standing in the doorway to the living room. Stefan said, " Did a hurricane hit?"

   I felt Nik's arm around my waist, and he nuzzled his head in my neck. I said, " Stefan, Bekah. What are you two doing here?"

  Bekah said, " Well, I forgot my one pair of earrings in my room. Shouldn't you and Nik be on your honeymoon?"

  I said, " We can explain. We will meet you guys at the compound."

  They nodded, and left. Nik said, " Did they leave?"

  I turned around, and said, " You were awake?!"

  He said, " Yes, love. I just didn't feel like dealing with my sister, or Stefan right now."

  I said, " You're an ass."

  He smirked and said, " That's not what you were saying last night."

   I said, " Haha. Funny."

     He chuckled, and pecked my lips. I grabbed the blanket that was around us, and stood up, and wrapped it around me. Nik stood up, and I noticed he had his dress pants on. We looked around the living room. It was a mess. The cushions to the couch, were ripped and stuffing was all over. The coffee table is broke. The two lamps, I loved, are broke.

    Nik said, " Thats a mess. I will have the cleaners take care of it, another day."

  I said, " Yeah."

   I noticed my dress on the ground, and I picked it up. I forgot Nik ripped it, and his ripped shirt was on the floor. I said, " Damn it."

He said, " Whats wrong, love?"

  I said, " I forgot, I dont have any clothes here, except my 1800s clothes. I sort of don't feel like wearing them."

  He said, " I'm pretty sure, I have a few things here."

   I kissed his cheek, and we went upstairs. We went into our room, and Nik grabbed one of his shirts out of the drawer for me, and another one for him. I dropped the blanket, and put the shirt on. Nik put his shirt on, and smirked at me.

  He walked over to me, and put his hands on my waist. He said, " You look stunning, my love."

  I blushed and kissed his lips. After a few minutes, I pulled away, and he groaned. I said, " Don't be pouty. We have to get to the house. Everyone wants an explanation."

   He sighed, and said, " I guess. I am starting to regret letting everyone go on a vacation with us, instead of us having a honeymoon."

  I said, " We all could use a vacation."

   He nodded, and pecked my cheek. We went downstairs, and out of the house. Nik went to get his keys out of his pocket, but I jingled them in my hand. He said, " Little minx."

  I got in the drivers side, and he got in the other side. I then started driving to the compound. On the way, he said, " How did you even get my keys?"

  I said, " From your pocket, where else."

  He said, " When you kissed my lips, that's when you got my keys."

  I said, " Yep."

  He chuckled, and we arrived at the compound. We got out of the car, and went inside. Everyone is in the courtyard, sitting.

  Kol looked at us, and smirked. He said, " Nice clothes, Care Bear. Though I'm sure you would look even more ravishing in one of my shirts, in my room."