Pregnant?!

Caroline's POV
        I woke up, and Nik was watching me. I said, " Stop staring."

  He smirked and said, " Why?"

  I said, " It's creepy."

  He said, " It's romantic."

   He leaned in, and pecked my lips. I pulled away, and sped to the bathroom, and puked in the toilet. I felt Nik hold my hair back.

  After I finished puking, I stood up, and brushed my teeth. I turned around, and Nik has a concerned look on his face. He said, " Are you alright, love?"

   I said, " I'm fine."

  He said, " Love, you shouldn't be puking. You are a hybrid, you don't get sick."

   I said, " It's nothing important."

   I walked into the room, and into the closet. I put on my blue two piece swim suit, with my blue mesh cover up. I walked out, and Nik was standing there with his arms crossed. He said, " It's important. You threw up!"

   I said, " Just because it happened twice, doesn't mean it's important. It's probably nothing."

   He said, " Twice? When else did it happen?"

   I said, " Yesterday, while us girls got our dresses."

   He said, " You just now decided to tell me?!"

  I said, " Its not a big deal."

   I walked out of our room, and he followed. He said, " Its a big deal! You didn't tell me! You puked TWICE!"

   As we were on the stairs, someone coughed. We looked at the bottom of the stairs, and everyone including Damon, and Elena were in the foyer.

   I said, " I didn't know we had company."

    Stefan said, " I invited them over. Figured Damon and I could catch up. Elena and you girls can go to the beach or the pool."

   I said, " Sounds good."

   I looked behind me at Nik, and said, " We are done arguing about this."

   I walked down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Nik followed and said, " We are not done discussing this. Let Davina do a spell to see what's wrong!"

  I said, " No. There's nothing wrong."

   I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it. Once I finished it, I ran to the sink, and puked it up. What the hell? Must be a bag bag.

    Nik said, " Nothing wrong, huh?"

  I looked at him, and said, " It's probably a bad blood bag."

    He said, " Love, we just got those bags two days ago."

     He handed me another blood bag, and I drank it, and then puked it back up. Why couldn't I keep blood down?

    I looked at Nik, and he said, " Let Davina cast a spell, to see why. It's not like you can just go to the doctor, and ask them why an Original Hybrid, that can't die, or get sick, is suddenly puking."

    I said, " Fine. Davina can cast her spell."

   He said, " Good. Now, you need blood."

   I said, " I can't even keep a blood bag down."

   He said, " Drink from me."

  I said, " I can't keep drinking from you."

  He said, " Love, you need blood, and it seems like you aren't keeping down blood bags."