Party

Caroline's POV
      It has been a week, and we were still in the Bahamas. We all love it here. Anyway, I woke up, and Nik wasn't in bed. I felt a breeze, and the balcony doors were open. I heard Nik talking to Marcellus, on the balcony. I got out of bed, and put Nik's shirt on that was on the floor. I walked to the balcony, and leaned against the doorframe, watching my two favorite men.

     They were talking about something. Nik said, " Don't worry. Your mother knows all about girl troubles."

   Marcellus and Nik laughed. Marcellus said, " I don't think she would react well, to that."

    Nik turned around, and looked at me. He smirked, and said, " Why don't you ask her yourself?"

  Marcellus turned around, and seen me. He said, " Morning, Mom."

  I said, " Morning. So what's this about girl troubles?"

   Marcellus looked at Nik. Nik held his hands up, and said, " I'm not in on this."

   Marcellus looked at me, and said, " Alright. This one girl, I've been seeing back home, she has been ignoring my calls."

  I said, " Who would this girl be?"

  He raised his eyebrow at me, and I said, " Fine. Did you two fight?"

  He said, " Yes."

  I said, " About what?"

  He said, " It was about how I was coming here on vacation with my family, and I didn't invite her. I told her that it was a family trip, but she still won't talk to me, since."

  I said, " It seems you need to break up with her. If she doesn't get the point that Family is Forever, then she needs to go. She either respects family, or else."

   Marcellus nodded, and walked off the balcony, and out of our room. Nik raised his eyebrow and said, " Love. You can't expect him to stay with us forever. Didn't you tell him to get out there?"

  I said, " Yes. I just didn't think, he would leave us so soon."

  I walked over to Nik, and stood beside him, and looked out at the ocean. Nik said, " He won't leave us. He seems happy with this girl."

  I said, " How long have you known about this girl?"

   He said, " The day after, his horrible date with the Sofia girl."

  I said, " Why wouldn't he tell me?"

  He said, " He is just worried, what you would think. I'm sure, if him and this girl work out, he will bring her to meet us. I mean, we are his parents, we have to make sure she is acceptable for our son."

    I laughed, and nodded. I went back into the room, and into the closet. I put on my shorts, my red crop top, and my red heels. I walked out of the closet, and Nik was getting dressed. I walked out of our room, and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a two blood bags out of the fridge and drank them. I have been thirsty for blood, lately. I don't know why.

   The doorbell rang, and no one answered the door. I flashed to the foyer and said, " No worries. I will get it."

  No one was around, anyway. I opened the door, and there stood a guy. Brown hair, blue eyes, lengthily build, handsome, and a vampire. I said, " Who are you?"

  The guy said, " I'm Jim. Is this the house of The Originals?"

  I said, " Yes. Why?"

  He held an envelope out, and said, " This is for the Originals."