Re-Posal

Caroline's POV
      It has been a week, and everything is perfect. Nik, and I are back in charge of New Orleans. We are living at the compound. Marcellus, Nik, and I have gotten back to what we were, a family. Elijah, and Kat are blissfully happy. Kol has been chasing Davina, and she keeps playing hard to get. Stefan and Rebekah are happy. Nik, and I are amazingly happy. But, it feels like him and Marcellus are hiding something from me. Davina has become friends, with all of us, and she lives in the Compound with us. Nik, and I haven't told anyone we are married, yet.

   Anyway, I woke up, and Nik walked into the room, with a tray in his hands. I sat up against the headboard and said, " Whats that?"

  He said, " Breakfast in bed, for my queen."

   I blushed and he sat the tray on my lap. He sat down next to me on the bed, and said, " Morning."

   I pecked his lips, and grabbed the lid off the tray. It was my favorites, Pancakes, Bacon, and Eggs. There was a little box on the tray. I grabbed it, and said, " Whats this?"

  He grabbed it out of my hand, and said, " Caroline, I love you. You are the love of my life. I am glad I get to spend the rest of eternity with you. Today is the day, we first met. We first met in the woods behind your home. You had caught me admiring your beauty. So, will you do me the honor and Marry me, again?"

   He opened the box and it was a beautiful, topaz ring. He said, " I never got to get you a proper one."

   I said, " It's beautiful, Nik."

  He said, " Is that a yes?"

   I said, " Yes, it is. I will marry you, again."

   He put the ring on my finger, and I put the tray on the beside table. I kissed his lips, and he fell onto his back, on the bed. I straddled him, and we kept making out.

  He pulled away, and said, " Your food is getting cold."

   I pecked his cheek, and hopped off his lap. I grabbed the tray and put it on the bed. I ate a piece of bacon, and said, " I love you."

  He said, " Are you talking to me or the bacon?"

  I said, " Both."

  I pecked his lips, and he grabbed a piece of bacon, and ate it. I said, " Hey."

  He said, " What?"

   We laughed. We both ate the food, him feeding me, and me feeding him. After the food is all gone, I said, " Did you actually cook these things?"

  He said, " I cooked the pancakes, and eggs. Marcellus cooked the bacon. He also helped me pick out a ring."

  I said, " You told him?"

  He said, " I did. He would've figured it out, and I needed his help."

  I said, " You didn't need anyone's help when we got married the first time."

  Suddenly, the door to our room swung open. In our room came, everyone. The girls had their arms crossed, and the boys were just standing there. Kat said, " You both got married without telling anyone!!"

   Nik said, " Who the hell told you?"

  Bekah said, " Caroline just did. We heard Caroline talk about getting married the first time!"

   Davina said, " You both are married?"

  I said, " Yes. We got married thirty five years ago. He had proposed to me that night, and we started drinking, and just got married."

   Elijah said, " What you didn't think to tell the rest of us?"

  I said, " I knew how you guys would react!"

  Stefan said, " Well, no duh! We weren't even there to witness you both getting married!"

   Kol said, " So, that's why you both disappeared for two months, when we were in Tokyo."

  Nik said, " Yes. Now, could you all leave!"

  Bekah said, " Hold up. What did you mean by first time?"

Marcellus said, " Dad proposed to Mom, again. He wanted all of us there. It's going to be in 4 months."

I looked at Nik, and raised an eyebrow. Everyone else left our room. I said, " Our anniversary is in four months! Is there a reason why?"

  He said, " I figured you would be happy because then both our weddings have the same anniversary. If you don't want it then, it can be changed?"

  I said, " No. It can stay on our anniversary."

  He said, " Are you sure, love? I'm fine with whatever you choose."

  I said, " Its staying. We should get dressed. And get downstairs. Knowing the girls they have a whole list of plans made up, in the last ten minutes that they found out."

  He chuckled and said, " Dont underestimate Rebekah and Katerina planning something. Remember Katerina's wedding. Rebekah, Katerina and you had that wedding planned in under 3 months."