Chapter 11

Chapter 11

[SUZY's POV]

I was still in the bed. Baekhyun oppa was telling so much stuff to me since Sehun oppa went back outside with Kai oppa.. and some of those stories are the things that my mind played back then.

As he was telling stories, I saw Luhan open the door.

"Suzy? What are you doing here?" Luhan asked as he walked closer.

"I.. actually don't know.. Wait, how about you? Why are you here?"

"Well, my mom brought me here.. she said she'll bring me to her brother.."

"Oooh, so you're the nephew of the good witch!! What a coincidence.. you also have the clothes that Sehun and Kai wear." Baekhyun oppa said as he smirked.

"Yeah he's my uncle, and my similarity of clothing with Sehun and Kai is because we go to the same school... Anyway, what do you mean by 'good witch'?" Luhan asked.

"Errr, you don't know about that? Every EXOTIC should know about them!!"

"Neither do I know about those stuff... but you kept on telling me that I'm a princess, though I don't---"

[LUHAN's POV]

"Neither do I know about those stuff... but you kept on telling me that I'm a princess, though I don't---" Suzy said, but she stopped right after someone entered the room.

"Mom? Do you need anything?" I said while looking at my mom.

"You..." Suzy said to mom.

"Suzy... is that you?!" mom said as a smile grows on her face.

Suzy's eyebrows started to clash, bedsheets were on her tight grip. My mom was about to walk closer, but Suzy stopped her by saying "Don't come close to me you traitor!!"

"What are you talking about??!! That's my mom you're talking to!!" I said to defend my mom.

"Honey, what are you talking about?" mom calmly said to her.

"You.. you're the one who wanted to take me away... you're the one who did this to me.. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO BREAK MY FAMILY!!! YOU BETRAYED THEM!! YOU BETRAYED US!!" Suzy said with anger in her tone.

My mom was about to talk, but the bed Suzy was laying at  started to ablaze. I was bout to come closer but my mom pulled me off. The vases, stones on the walls and the stuff that were hanging  were starting to shake.

"Baekhyun, call someone to help us!!!" I shouted at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was panicking, he just whistled like nothing was happening.

I looked at him like what's up with what he's doing, but in a little moment, Kai, Sehun, Suho and D.O. came in the room out of nowhere.

How did they arrive here?! O.O

"What happened?!" Kai asked as soon as they arrive.

Suho was so calm that he just waved his hand and suddenly, water came out of it and he just splashed it to where Suzy was. Sehun also did the same, but wind was swaying to her.

"Princess, please calm down.." Sehun said as he was walking closer to Suzy who was looking down.

Suzy wasn't responding so Sehun just kept on coming closer.

[SEHUN's POV]

I walked to the princess right after the fire was out.

When I was beside her already, I can hear her sniff... I guess she's crying..

I sat beside her then hugged her quite tight.

"Princess Suzy, keep in mind that I'm always here for you..." I whispered to her. I felt her hug me back and said, "I know that Sehun oppa..." she said while sniffing at every skip of words.

I turned to Kai hyung and signaled him to go off with the others for a while, and so he teleported the others out of the room.

Suzy let go of the hug.

"I really remember everything now oppa... I really miss my mommy and daddy right now!!" she said as she cried out loud.

I wiped out the tears that fell on her cheeks and said, "Why did you do that anyway? The thing that you did to yourself just now, why?"

"She... Luhan's mom... she was the one mommy tells me about... mommy said she was the one who wants me away from them..." she said.

"Maybe you're just mistaken princess.. Maybe you just-"

"It's her.. I know it's her.. The scar on her cheek was tattooed on my mind.. It's her oppa, it's her!!!" princess Suzy said as her tone gets higher and higher. I can feel the place heat up again, but I put her head on my chest and let her cry.

After a few minutes later, she stopped crying. When I looked at her face, she was asleep. She cried herself to sleep. I just let her lay on the bed, put on a blanket on her and let her sleep peacefully.

When I did that, I went outside to where hyungs are. When I arrived, Luhan was surrounded by the others, and so I walked closer to see what happened. When I was actually beside him, I saw a very long wound at his back... a wound that you could get from a sword or something like that.

"What happened here?!" I said right after I gasped.

"He was practicing with us then suddenly he just fell on his knees and then totally knocked out." Chanyeol said.

"Kai, bring Lay here. Go with Luhan's mom, read her mind on which path to go to." the good witch said, then Kai hyung nodded and went off with Luhan's mom.

When they got back, Lay got there with them and tried to heal him.

"We have to bring him somewhere cold. His wound is not like the usual." Lay said. The good witches seem like they know what he meant to say, unlike us who didn't.

[SUZY's POV]

Something weird made me woke up...

Why do I feel this way?

It seems like a part of me is breaking down..

I suddenly felt unwell..

I wanted to go out to the others, but my body felt too weak.

Am I going to die right now?

I'm running out of breath...

I'm feeling dizzier....

My surroundings felt weaker...

My vision blurred...

"Sehun oppa... help me..." I whispered in the air.

I didn't know what happened right after I said that because before I knew it, I already passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New not-so-short update!! Now, I wanna dedicate this chapter to @ForeverLuvinKPOP for reading this fic with full support!! <3 <3 <3 Read her story 'Cinderella' it's so awesome!!! ^O^

So anyways, I've got nothing else to say but a happy holiday to everyone!!

I hope your wishes were granted ^_^

FAN>>VOTE>>COMMENT>>SHARE<3 <3