Chapter 3

°°°

[SEHUN'S POV]

Did she forget me? Why does it seem like she doesn't know me? 

Luckily the classes ended already.. I should follow where she lives, then tell the others that I've found the princess..

"Princess, are you sure you can't remember me?"

"I.." that's all that she said, then started biting her nails.

"I'm your bestfriend, Sehun! It's quite impossible for you to forget important people in your life!"

"But I swear, I really can't recall a time or moment with you!" then her hair turned more reddish.. furious red.. which means she's annoyed.

"Aishh.. Jinjjayo.. ><" I facepalmed.

"Okay, I won't insist.. As long as you wear your necklace, and your name won't fade off your palm, I still can tell that you're the princess." I can see confusion and annoyance simultanously on her face by what I said, but I ignored it.

As I was talking, a lady in her 30's aproached the princess and said, "I guess you already made your new friend, sweetie." then she smiled at me, and I smiled back as a response. "Let's go, sweetie. Your dad must be waiting for us." then the lady waved at me, but the princess just looked at me.

Who's that lady?

Princess Suzy looked at me as if she was recalling something, or trying to remember something from me.

I hope she'll remember me soon..

[SUZY's POV]

(At their class)

This guy really seem to be very familiar..

And I think I heard him talk without his lips moving.. He said, "I know you can read my thoughts.. You can hear my mind talking.."

What the..?

Did he know that I've read his mind?!

And how did I do that?! Weird...

(In my room)

But, I think I saw him somewhere..

Somewhere other than the school..

Wait..

I..

I REMEMBER!!

I saw him the other night, in my dream!!

Wait..

He was.. in.. my dream?!

Wait.. really?!

Well..

..actually, in my dream, he and another 6 guys were calling me princess..

Is he telling me the truth?

Aigoo.. I want to sleep.. I was tired of running away from a creepy girl named.. Lexi? That's the name I saw in the pin on her chest.. 

I really am tired.. 

I closed my eyes and, without noticing, I fell asleep.

[BAEKHYUN's POV]

How come I should be the one left in this tower? It's not that I'm clumsy at all.. right?

I was walking in circles, thinking how much fun the other knights would get outside, but the good witch told me not to go.. :(

I sighed out of boredom and disappointment.. but I remembered.. I can see people and somehow predict the future with my power!!

I hurriedly run to a basin half filled with water, then I put my hand in it. I was thinking of the princess, and in a few seconds, light in my palm starts to shine and I see the princess! She's wearing unusual clothes.. and she's with.. urghh, that Sehun!

Why does everytime I get to see the princess, Sehun blocks the picture? I mean, he's been with her for, let's say, almost her whole life..! And.. Aishh..

I really feel.. I don't know..

I sighed again, but this time, I'm sure that I want to see the princess.. face to face..

I want her to notice me.. give me more than the attention she gives to Sehun and Kai..

°°°°°

Great!! Now, please gimme your feedbacks!! xDDD

Doesn't matter if it's positive or negative, coz it'll still do!:D

I just wanna see if I have many things to improve or change in my writing.. SO..

FAN»COMMENT»VOTE!! ♥

ILOVEYAPPL..♥