Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

Chanyeol's POV

"So, you finally found us." a man in a black robe with hood said. He was facing his back at us.

"How could you do this to us?! We trusted you!" Kai shouted.

Who is he?

The man turned around to look at us and that man was actually Xiumin.

"You're a traitor!! How could you do this to us?! How could you betray us?!" I shouted at him. I was about to step a foot to where he's standing but then again, the others stopped me.

"Don't step a foot beyond that circle." Lexi said as she pointed at the floor. "You might lose your power, or worse, you could die if you cross."

"How could you?" Sehun asked him with anger.

"Well... let's just say that this little lady is a big big threat to my plans.." Xiumin said as she pulled Suzy's hair, which made Suzy groan with tears falling from her eyes.

"What did she do to you that makes you want her to suffer like this?!" Baekhyun shouted at Xiumin. Xiumin just smirked at him and blasted Baekhyun several spikes of ice which Tao slowed down of coming at Baekhyun and I melted it.

"You moron, how could you do that to your bestfriend?!" I shouted, then threw him three fire balls, but he got away with it.

"You really think that I treat all of you as friends?!" he shouted, then froze all the things around us. It kinda lost my strength because it's the weakness of my power. Too cold...

"Don't you dare try teleporting here, Kai." Xiumin said as he pointed at Kai.

"Where's my father? What did you do to him?! Where did you put him?!" Lexi asked him with anger and nervousness in her voice. All Xiumin did was smirk at her.

"Please let me go..." the princess faintly begged at him.

"Are you stupid? Why would I do that? Why did I-- Uuuurgh!! What's- what's happening?!" Xiumin groaned, then fell on his knees. I surrounded the place with fire, and Kai teleported us into the circle.

"He's not Xiumin!!" Lay shouted. Tao made Xiumin's movements slower, then Chen charged him with lightning bolts.

"Please! Stop! Argh!" Xiumin shouted. He fell on his back as he was electrified. Baekhyun, Suho, Sehun and I ran towards the princess, but here seemed to be somewhat like a force or an energy sheild that keeps us from coming near the princess.

"Who are you?!" Kris shouted, then he made Xiumin float in air. We turned at them, then Chen stopped hitting him and suddenly, black smoke came out of Xiumin's mouth and fell.. but Luhan managed to keep him.

Xiumin fell unconcious and he just laid down beside Lay who tried to wake him up.

On the other hand, the smoke made an air ball and slowly, it turned into a human figure. A familiar figure.. and it laughed in a creepy way with a lady's voice.

"I knew it..." D.O. said, then made an earth barrier between the figure and us.

The figure became a woman....

The Queen?!

"Good thing for me that all of this brat's knights are here! Oh, what a lovely scenery. I better get ready for the blue moon! Probably, it'll appear by 5mins." she said.

"You won't get away with this!" Suho shouted.

"Oh, you think so? Hmm.. Maybe I should keep your mouth shut." she said, then I looked at Suho and his mouth was gone.. "Forever!!" she added, then gave out a creepy laugh.. then she suddenly disappeared.

"Hyung!!" Sehun shouted then he ran towards Suho hyung. Suho hyung kept calm and Lay went towards him to do something but it doesn't seem to work.

"What are we going to do now?" Baekhyun asked.

"Kai, can't you teleport beyond the princess' shield?" I asked.

"Wait, I'll try." he said. He disappeared in a second, but came back to where he was from. He tried again but the same thing happened.

"Guys..." D.O. said, then pointed at the window.

.

The blue moon is coming.

--------------------------- 

Last three updates after this one and this book is finished ^_^

OmyGosh I missed this :'(

Sorry for the very long wait!! T.T 

And I'll edit when I use the lappy xD haha sorry if it's messy right now T T