Chapter 7

°°°

[KAI's POV]

As soon as the lady closed the door, I teleported to where Sehun and Suho was.

It's D.O., Chanyeol, and Suho's dorm. It's quite big.. big enough for the six of us.

When I got there, I heard them talking about the princess.

"So, Suho.. was it really her?" Chanyeol asked as he lean his head towards Suho's direction.

"It's her. See for yourself if you don't believe us." I said, as D.O. looked at me with a satisfying grin.

"Yeah, I guess it's true. He isn't lying." D.O. said.

"Yes! And I was the one who caught her when she fainted!" Sehun said with his hand in gesture as if he's a hero.

"Now, that's a lie." D.O. said then chuckled.

"How are you supposed to know, hyung?! You weren't even there at that moment!" Sehun said, arrogance fading from his face.

"Well, you see, the good witch taught me how to tell if people are lying or telling the truth by their heartbeat. I feel them by the earth beneath your feet." he said, then grinned.

"Taught you what? Well, I was taught how to read minds. Top that!" I said in a playful tone.

"Well, I was just taught how to take off water from others' body when like, for example, drowned or stuff. Like what I did to the princess earlier." Suho said then took some sips in his cola.

"Unfair!! I'm the only one that the good witch didn't teach anything?!" Sehun said with a tone of like a seven year old kid that fell his ice cream on the ground.

Chanyeol raised his hand then said, "Me too. The good witch haven't taught anything to me yet."

"Aishh.. I wonder what I could learn..." Sehun said as he imagine stuff in his mind. Kai didn't bother to read his thoughts, because he thinks it's nonsense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this shortie..

and if it's boring.. xD

I still love EXO.. <33333

FAN>>COMMENT>>VOTE+SHARE!!!