Chapter 1

°°°

Suzy, the princess of EXO Planet, is a nice, kind and charming 13 year old girl that is loved by everyone. She and her older brother, Myungsoo (most known as L), and other people of the kingdom are the only ones that their first names are 'tattooed' on their palm.

A day came that the King must choose his princess's 6 mighty knights that would be with her at all times.

The chosen knights are the best EXOTICS that should protect the princess, and one of them could be her husband.

The chosen knights are Kai who can teleport, Sehun who controls the wind, Chanyeol who can control fire, Baekhyun that controls light, D.O. who can control the earth, and Suho that controls water. These six young men fought with six other young men, and won to be the princess's knights.

One day, an unexpected happening occured. The princess was taken away from her kingdom, and was brought to another planet by the wicked witch, because the witch thought that the princess is a threat on their plans.

Each knight was given a wrist watch water clock that tells the time by the color of the water in it. It also represents their power, and makes them never forget their home planet wherever they may go. Then, they were ordered by the King to look for the princess.

[SEHUN'S POV]

I miss the princess, who is also my bestfriend. She's been lost for a few days now.. I wonder how she's doing? Good thing I gave her the EXO necklace. I hope she won't lost it.

(On Earth)

Suzy was brought to earth, infront of the door of Linda & Greg Bae's house. There lived in that house, a wealthy and rich couple in their late 30's, but never had a child and never can ever have one.

Linda opened the door late at night to have some air after having a fight of having children with her husband, and saw a girl in a pink and gray unusual dress laying down infront of her. As soon as she saw the girl, she called her husband. They carried her inside their house.

"Honey, is she okay? Does she have any bruises?" Greg asked his wife.

"Take a damp towel from the bathroom, honey. Ppali." Linda said as she was tapping Suzy's face lightly.

Suzy opened her eyes and looks around the room, then to Linda. 

"Where.. am I?"

"You're at my house. I'm Linda."

"Who am I?"

Linda looked at his husband who just came in the room.

"You must know your name, sweetie. Can't you remember your name?" Linda asked her again, then Greg noticed something on Suzy's palm.

He read it out. "Honey, maybe her name's Suzy. Look." He showed Suzy's palm and Linda talked to Suzy again.

"Do you remember anything, dear?" Suzy just shook her head.

Greg laid his hand at his wife's shoulder and whispered "Honey, let's just adopt her."

"Suzy, take some rest okay? We'll just talk again tomorrow." Linda said. Suzy just nodded and slept.

•NEXT DAY•

Suzy woke up, sat up and rubbed her eyes while yawning. Then she looked for a brush and fixed her hair, then went out of the room.

"Goodmorning, sweetie. Great timing, breakfast is ready. Let's eat!" Linda said with her sweet smile.

Suzy played with the tips of her hair as she was walking towards the table. "Uhmm.. What.. Uhh.. Who.."

Linda smiled, "I think you still don't remember."

"Remember what?"

"Everything about you! Your name, age, your parents, Everything!"

"I.. don't know.." Suzy looked at the floor while her hair straighten out a bit, then starts biting her nails. Linda walked towards her then put her arm around Suzy's shoulder.

"It's okay sweetie, you can stay with us if you'd like to. Do you want to be our daughter? We would give you everything you need." Linda asked Suzy.

"If.. that's fine with you, then.. then I guess so." Suzy answered with a little bright smile with her hair shining lively.

Greg joined their hug and said, "I bet we'll be a happy family."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Please take note that Suzy in this chapter is 13 years old, and the 6 mighty knights are 13-15 :)

tell me what you think about this.. :)

FAN»COMMENT»VOTE ♥