Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

"Don't accuse someone, Kai." Baekhyun said.

"How can you tell that it's Xiumin, anyway?" D.O. asked.

"Well, first, he's not here. Second, he's the only one who I know that have freezing powers." Kai answered.

"But we still can't accuse him." Kris said. A few minutes later, Lexi's father came in the room.

He was pale and he looked so weak.

"Dad, are you alright?" Lexi asked.

"You should take her back from him.." Blake said.

"Dad, I think you should take some rest." Lexi said. She went closer to his father, but Marcus stopped her.

"He's not your father." Marcus whispered.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Where is she?" Seline asked Blake.

"He's in a witch's castle. You have to look for her, right away. They'll use her when the blue moon appears." Blake answered, then he suddenly turned into ashes.

"I knew it.." Marcus said. Lexi was still in shock when she saw her father turn into ashes.

 "Wha- what happened?! What the heck just happened?!" Lexi said panicking about her father turning to ashes.

"He was with them. He was forced to go with them.. and he made this to tell us what we have to do." Marcus said.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Tao asked.. everyone became silent.

"Lexi, can't you ask your butterflies to track down where they went?" Suho asked.

"Wait.. I'll try.." she said as she sniffed and stood up from the floor. She sort of talked to the butterflies, then nodded to them.

"They said they could.. but it's a long way down." she said. She did something to Kai, then Kai suddenly knew what the butterfly see.

"Yep. I know now. Let's go." Kai said, then everybody held each other, then off they go.

KAI's POV

We were placed to what looked like a restaurant.. but there aren't people anywhere.

"How could they be here? There's nobody around!" Baekhyun shouted angry.

"Calm down, Baekhyun. Maybe they stopped by here." Chen said, then we held each other again, then we went to another place.

The second place we got into was as hot as hell, and the place was dark.

"Where in the world are we?!" Kris shouted, then Baekhyun's hand shone bright.

"It's hell of a hot here." Luhan said, then wiped off the sweat off of his forehead.

"I think Xiumin's making fun of us." Chanyeol said. He obviously isn't affected by the heat of the surroundings.

"Wait.. I can see another place." I said then, for the third time, we held each other again.

The third place we went to was like Lexi's dad's tower.. but a little wider.

"Are we back to my dad's tower?" Lexi asked.

"No.." I answered her. We looked around and we heard a faint scream from somewhere..

"Who's that?" Sehun whispered. Lay tried to open the door but it's locked, so Chanyeol melted the knob off, and the door flew open.

We were watching our steps because we don't know who's tower we are in.

"The princess should be here.. she should be somewhere near us." Lay whispered.

"When is the blue moon?" I heard someone ask. I turn to look at everybody but they seem to focus much about what they are doing so I just ignored it.

"Hey guys, did you hear that?" Chen asked, then we went silent and heard another scream.

"It's the princess!" Sehun whispered.

"We should check all rooms." Lexi said, and so we did.

The first door was empty. The second one was full of barrels and boxes. The third was full of somewhat looked like powder.

"This is the last door on this hall." Lay whispered. He opened the door and we saw a girl sitting on a chair with her hands tied on her back.

"So, you finally found us." someone said.