Chapter 5

°°°

[SUZY's POV]

Arghh.. I just woke up from a dream with people from the dream that I had last night.

Do I really know them? Is what Sehun's telling me are all true?

I was thinking. I rubbed my eyes then got off my bed then rushed to the bathroom. Mom taught me how to use the shower yesterday, which was slightly embarassing because I looked like an ignorant child.

While I was taking a shower, a flashback of my dream starts to play on my mind.

°°FLASHBACK°°

I was sitting on a very big stone, and on my right was a picnic basket and on the left was Sehun.

"Oppa!! Oppa!! Over here!!" I said to the eldest. He was with only 4 boys.

"Coming, my princess!!" he said.

When I answered him, I felt somebody was suddenly sitting beside me. "Kai oppa!! You beat Chanyeol and Baekhyun oppa again, huh?" I said to him with a smile.

I see droplets of water pour on my short bluish dress, and I guess it was from my forehead, and I think that Sehun noticed it.

"Aigoo.. Want some wind, princess?" he said. I just nodded with a smile as a response to his request. After I nodded, he showed his palm off to the air and a current of calm wind starts to touch my face. It was so calm and cool that it made  me close my eyes. "If ever you need me like you do now, just whistle, and a flow of calm wind will come." he whispered in my ear.

°°END OF FLASHBACK°°

The thought made me open my eyes..

"...just whistle, and a flow of calm wind will come." 

"Pshh.." I shook my head. I guess I'm just imagining things...

 ~~~''~~~''~~~

It's Suzy's 3rd day of school. She walked with her mom when she went, when suddenly Sehun called her name.

"Princess!! Princess Suzy!!" he said while he was running towards her with another boy.

"Sweetie, I'll leave you with your friends, okay? Bye!!" Linda said with a smile on her face, then kissed Suzy on the cheek and walked  home.

As soon as Linda went off, Sehun came with a boy.

"Here hyung, I told you I saw her!!" Sehun said.

[SUZY's POV]

As mom was walking out, Sehun approached me with another boy that seemed familiar to me.. Just like when I saw Sehun.

"Here hyung, I told you I saw her!!" Sehun said to the boy.

This guy looks familiar just like Sehun.. >.<