Chapter 4

°°°

[SUZY's POV]

I think he was the one in my dream.. but how come I don't know  him?

I was laying in my bed with my eyes closed when I recalled my dream...

°°FLASHBACK°°

I was sitting at the grassfield beside the river with 7 boys..

"L oppa, please give me that flower beside Kai oppa!!" I said, while I was pointing at a cute little flower near another boy.

"Sehun-ah, please hand this to my cute little princess." He said while handing it to the boy with a smile.

He gave the flower to me, and I can see his face become a little reddish. I gave him a bright smile as a 'thank you'. As this boy was giving me the flower, the other boy with brown hair beside whom I called L earlier frowns, then picks another cute flower and hands it to me.

"Here princess, I picked this for you!" this boy said. "Thank you, Baekhyun oppa!" then he rubbed the back of his neck.

While we were sitting, I heard a female voice shouting from afar.

"Kids! Come here this instant! I told you not to cross beyond the grassfields, didn't I?!"

The eldest of us stood up and help us stand up. I was the last one he was going to help, but as he was walking towards me, I felt an arm wrapped at my waist, and the next thing I know, I was in mid-air.

°°END OF FLASHBACK°°

My eyes shot open when I realized that I was just reminiscing a dream..

Was it just a dream?

It felt so real.. It's like, I felt how I was taken away in air..

I shook my head, thinking I must be just thinking too much things..

Right after I stood off my bed, I heard mommy Linda call me.

"Sweetie! Go here now! Let's eat!"

I just screamed back. "Coming, mom!"

°°°NEXTDAY°°°

I went to school again.. because mom told me I have to go here every five days of the week..

I remember the path that I walked with Sehun yesterday, so I wasn't probably getting lost.. until I  notice the girl following me yesterday.

I got scared of her prescence that I ran away without thinking where I was going to.

As I was running, I wasn't looking at the direction I was taking, and so I accidentally bumped in to a boy.

[LUHAN's POV]

I was entering the door, but as soon as I stepped in, a girl just bumped into me.

I didn't know who she was, but now that she fell on top of me, I can see her face clearer and realized that it was the transfer student. I noticed her necklace, it was just like my anklet.

"Ehem.. Uhm.." I said, then she looked at me, stood up then helped me up too.

"I.. I'm s-sorry.." she said, then her hair got a little curled up, which was neatly straight as we stood up, then she started biting her nails.

"It's okay! No problem.. By the way, I'm Luhan.." then I handed out my hand for her to shake, but she just hid at my back as a Lexi was walking closer.

"Hey, did you see our new classmate?!" she asked me while jumping a little.

"I guess she went to the girls' c.r." I just said.

"Great!! Thanks Luhan-shi!!" she said, then quickly ran to the c.r.

When Lexi ran towards the direction I said, Suzy sighed in relief then back-hugged me.

"Thank you, Luhan oppa!! You did a very big help.." she said.. I felt my cheeks heat up, then the bell suddenly rang.

"Princess!! Let's hurry up!!" Sehun said to her, then pulled her arm and ran to our room.

I just sighed then walked as they left me.

~~~''~~~''~~~

When Luhan was entering the room, Suzy waved at him as if they didn't meet up earlier. Sehun was just looking at them.

"Nice watch. Where'd you buy them?" Minho asked Sehun as he was looking at the water clock watch that the King gave him.

"Uhmm.. It was a gift from my.. uhh.. my.. cousin..?" he just said with a fake smile, so Minho tapped his shoulder. "Dude, ask your cousin to buy me one too okay?! It's so cool!!" he said to Sehun. He just gave a smile. 

"It's 7am, so it's indigo. Trust me, after an hour, this'll be maroon, I guess?" Minho added up.

"Yeah, I guess you noticed since yesterday.. -_-" Sehun just said with a very obviously amused look, then the wind just suddenly hit Minho, which made him wonder how that happen. Minho just got up and went to his seat because the teacher arrived.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yes, as you haven't noticed, Suzy's hair often shows her feelings, like when she was adopted by the Bae's at chapter one, and annoyed with Sehun at chapter 2.

And also, the knight's watch are telling the time by colors.. x))

I'll tell you once more.. I'll love you if you'll follow this 'til the end xD

So feedbacks are so very accepted.. ^_^

FAN>>COMMENT>>VOTE!!