Chapter 12

CHAPTER 10

[SEHUN's POV]

I was the one the good witch asked to bring Luhan to his room.

"He's breathing slowly." I said as I went closer to the bed.

"Lay him on the other side so his wound is showing." Lay said, so I did as he said.

Right after I put him down, I sensed that the princess needs me. I turned to look at Kai then I went to him.

"Hyung, please bring me to the princess." I asked Kai hyung.

When we got there, Princess Suzy was quietly laying down. I walked towards her and didn't feel any wind coming out of her... I mean, every breath she makes, I'll feel it no matter how far I am.

I became worried and rushed over. I touched her forehead but it wasn't hot. I looked at Kai hyung and told him to take Lay hyung here and so he went off.

[KAI's POV]

When we got into the room, the first thing I did was read Suzy's mind... and nothing was in it.

Sehun went to her, touched her forehead then looked at me.

"Hyung, please fetch Lay.. now.." he said.

I did as he said and went off.

As soon as I came back with Lay, Sehun turned his head to us.

"Hyung, please look if she's okay.. please, hyung." Sehun said to Lay.

Lay walked to the princess and he said, "This felt the same with Luhan..."

"Kai, bring us down to Luhan's room.." Lay said as he turned to look at me.

I let out a deep sigh as I felt like a service car, taking a person from one place to another.. but I still took them to Luhan's room.

"What's wrong?" the good witch asked. Sehun lay her down the couch carefully.

"She's unwell... and her prescence felt the same as Luhan's..." Lay said to the good witches.

"That's normal." Luhan's mom said. All of us turned to her as she said that.

"What do you mean that's normal? Don't tell me she's-"

"Yes.. she's Luhan's sister... my daughter.." she said.

"What? How did that happen?!" the good witch asked.

"Long story..." Luhan's mom said, then went towards the princess.

"If something bad happens to Luhan, it may happen to her as well.. and marriage is the only thing that could break this." Xiumin added, then put up a smirk.

"How could we heal them then?" Baekhyun asked, which made everyone startled.

"I think I know how..." Luhan's mom said.

---------------------------------------------

SHORT UPDATE!! Gosh, I really can't make long ones... xD

Okay, so this is it. XD

FAN>>COMMENT>>VOTE>>SHARE!! <3 <3