Chapter 2

°°°

The Baes made the adoption papers for Suzy. They also enrolled her in a school near their house because the class year would start in after 2days.

Suzy was exploring their house because almost everything is unusual and new for her. She was looking curiously at the wireless phone when it suddenly rang. She screamed in fear, so Linda and Greg hurried towards her.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?!" Linda said as Greg was looking everywhere if there was anybody that entered their house. Linda was looking at Suzy, so she also looked where Suzy was looking at. Linda sighed in relief when she realized what Suzy was scared of.

"Sweetie, haven't you seen a thing like this before?" Linda pointed at it while talking to her. Suzy just shook her head meaning no.

Linda chuckled then said, "Sweetie, you must be from a far province. I guess you'll get to know much more things here. Don't be afraid, it won't hurt you. Nothing can hurt you as long as me and your father are here." Suzy hugged Linda, and she hugged back then kissed her forehead.

~AFTER 2DAYS~

"What am I supposed to do here?" Suzy asked while looking at the school she's about to go to.

"You're going to study there with your new classmates. Haven't you been in a school before, sweetie?" Linda asked, Suzy just shook her head while biting her nails and looking down.

"That's okay.. You'll meet new people! Go on, sweetie, or you'll be late on your first day!" Linda encourages her, and so she went in.

Suzy was looking around the place, then saw a boy as same age as her.

[SUZY's POV]

I don't know this place.. I don't know anybody here..

I just went inside this place mommy Linda called school. I don't know what to do here, or where I should go. I don't even know who to ask help.

I was going to open the big door in front of me when suddenly I smelled a very familiar scent. I looked around and see a boy. I think I saw him before, but I don't know where..

"Princess! Princess Suzy!" he said, while waving towards me.

Is he talking to me? Why is he calling me princess? and how did he know my name?

He walked near me then said, "Oh we've been looking for you for so long! Are you alright?!" this boy was looking at my arms for bruises and stuff, but I let go of his hands on me.

"Who are you? How did you know my name? Why are you calling me princess?" I asked. I was so curious on how he knew my name, then he looked at me curiously. He took my hand and looked at my palm then said, "You are the princess! How come you forget that?!"

Princess? What is he talking about?!

"What are you talking about?! I'm~" the bell suddenly rang. "Okay, my name is Sehun since you might have forgotten. We'll talk again later, but first..." then he took the paper that I was holding.

Sehun? I feel quite comfortable with him.. but a little annoying!

Why does his name seem familiar anyway...?

"Luckily you're my classmate. Let's get going before we're late on our class!" He pulled me to a room with many people wearing clothes like me.

What is this place?! How did he know my name? Who is he in my life?

He pulled me in, then let me sit on a chair beside his. I was thinking about the questions I have in mind, then I just realized that everyone was looking at me.

"Miss Bae?" Oh crap.. I almost forgot that my surname is Bae..

So I stood up as the teacher called my name once more.

"Introduce yourself, Miss." the teacher said while smiling at me.

"My name is Suzy Bae. I'm delighted to meet you everyone." Then I bowed. When I looked up again, I noticed that that Sehun guy was looking at me while smiling, and a girl smiling at me as well.

"Okay everyone, Miss Bae will be your new classmate, since she's a transfer student. Miss Bae, you may sit down beside Mr. Oh." the teacher said while pointing at the empty seat beside Sehun.

I sighed a little, then walked towards the empty seat that the teacher told me to sit on.

"Princess.. You look great in your new uniform!" Sehun whispered.

I felt my cheeks burn up. I didn't know why though.

Why does he keep on calling me Princess anyways?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 OKAY!! I got this done with so much effort.. ^_^

I hope you guys love it as much as I do!! <3

FAN>>COMMENT>>VOTE!!