Chapter 8

As they were asking stuff about their powers, Chanyeol was called by the good witch, and Kai was asked to teleport him to the tower.

"Okay guys, you heard the boss. Let's go Chanyeol." Kai said to him as he rolled up his sleeve.

"Why won't you learn on calling us 'hyung'?" Chanyeol said, but Kai just smirked and held Chanyeol's arm and in a second, they were on the tower.

"Wondering what new power you'll learn tonight?" the good witch said to Chanyeol.

"You may go now Kai. Thanks for bringing him on time." the good witch added and gave Kai a smile, then in a second, he's gone.

The good witch turned to Chanyeol who was smiling since he came.

"What would you teach me?! It's an amazing power, isn't it?" Chanyeol said, but the good witch chuckled and said, "You should appreciate it before you can accept it. It's one of the hardest and most dangerous skills that an EXOTIC Knight could learn."

"I can do it! Don't you trust me?"

"Not that much. You're as clumsy as Baekhyun, but you're more obedient than he is."

"Was that a compliment or not?"

"Do you want to learn it faster or not?"

"Aishh.. Okay okay. What power or skill or whatever is it anyway?"

"Shape shifting."

"Shape shifting?! Isn't it for D.O. hyung?"

"Yes, but since you're appropriate for this too, I've decided to teach him what he has now. Don't you want to learn how to shape shift?"

"No! Of course I want to learn it! Why wouldn't I? Let's start!"

[KAI's POV]

(At D.O., Suho & Chanyeol's Apartment)

"Hey, do you know what he'll have?" Suho asked as he sips at his soda.

Doesn't he finish that soda?

"Uhh, no. The good witch told me to get out of there before they start."

"Aaaw.." Sehun said with a pout.

[LUHAN's POV]

(At Luhan's Room) 

I heard my mom fighting with my stepfather, which woke me up.

That guy always makes us his slaves. He thinks he's always the boss, the king, the master. If only my mom would leave him, we won't be living this life, but she always say, "It's for your own good."

Many things were playing in my mind when I suddenly heard that grumpy man call my name, which made me get up and realize that I was still in my uniform.

What happened?

I saw the bottle of orange juice I drank from.

A wave of flashbacks splashed on my mind.

There was that I was with a little girl that looks like Suzy wearing a necklace with the same pendant as my anklet, and a boy same age as her. Then another one was that I was being pushed away from a castle with my mom by a lady wearing a nice dress and the little girl that looks like Suzy was crying beside her dad. I can't remember the others but these are what my mind plays back in a loop, then my head felt so bad it's like it's going to break in half.

My brittle wooden door was falling into pieces as it was being knocked hardly.

"You stupid useless child! What the hell are you doing here?!" that old man said after he knocked my door down.

"I was~"

"Shut the hell up! Go get your ass downstairs and help your mother!"

So I did what he said.

I went down to my mom and saw a very big violet-ish bruise on her arm. I walked over to her and gripped her arm to look closer to it, then I looked at her and asked, "Where'd you get this?"

"I.. Just don't mind that.." she said as she took her arm off my grip and rolled her sleeve down, but it doesn't help hiding it even a little.

My anger boasted upto the tips of my hair. I closed my fists as I heard his footsteps getting closer. I took one step forward and saw him at the door. He was shouting at us. Madness ran over me. I was looking away at him and my vision went to the microwave oven near him. He was shouting louder and more violently, then suddenly, it turned into silence when I realized that the microwave hit his head that made him fall down unconcious.

My anger suddenly fade away when I saw him laying down the floor.

My mom was staring at me when I turned to look at her.

"You.. You're able to use it again.." she said as she walks towards me.

"It? What do you mean?"

"I think you'll know it soon, dear. But for now, we have to go to my brother." she said, then she carried me at her back and ran so very fast like the speed of a roller coaster, or maybe faster. The moment she stopped, I fell on the grassy ground. I felt so dizzy.

A moment later, I opened my eyes and saw my mom talking to a man with a gray cape beside a guy as same as my age. I stood up and see myself beside a very tall and old tower that was planted on a grassfield, just like on the castles.

I walked towards my mom.

"...but you should teach him what he should know!! It's his right to know!!" my mom said to him.

"Okay okay. Just let him stay here. Don't go back to that monster." the man said, then pulled her to give her a hug.

I looked away, thinking what my mom experienced with that devil.

The guy I saw beside the man earlier was now beside me, smiling.

"I'm Chanyeol! Hey, you have the same uniform as Kai and Sehun! What's your name again?" he said as he was about to give me a high five.

"Those two are my classmates. I'm Luhan. By the way, what's this place?" I said after I responded to his high five.

"Oh, this place? It's that guy's tower.." he said while pointing at the man my mom was talking to earlier.

"His?"

"Yeah.. Since the King gave it to him. By the way, what's your power?"

"Power? What do you mean?"

He looked at me with an expression that I can't tell.

"What? Don't tell me you don't know it!"

"What? I can't understand! Aishh..."

"Well, you might be curious of my power so.." after he said that, he opened his palm and fire went off from it like a lighter.

I was kinda shocked that I took a step back with my eyes a little wide.

"Haha, It's cool isn't it?"

"No, dude, that's hot!" I said with a chuckle.

He was laughing with me when suddenly my mom called us to come.

I had no friends since I could remember..

..until I met Suzy, and now Chanyeol...

••••••••••

Okay, I guess this one is better than the other one..

By the way, I dedicate this to my ever so awesome friend, Olivia (@PinkFishie)... Read her stories as well, they're awesome, just like her.. Especially the "Diary: Life At Seoul" I love that story <3 <3 <3

READ MY OTHER STORIES!! 

I hope you guys like them too♥

FAN»COMMENT»VOTE»SHARE♥♥