Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Kai took Chanyeol and Sehun with him and he started doing what he did earlier.

"Don't do anything weird okay? You guys might do something that could make me lose my concentration." Kai said with a serious voice.

"So, what's the consequence if we 'make you lose your concentration'?" Chanyeol playfully asked with a low tone.

"Hyung, if he lose his concentration, he'll go back to his own senses and he can leave us here in the Princess's thoughts. Pfft, I think you get the picture." Sehun said, not wiping his politeness away. Chanyeol just nodded.

As they were walking, Chanyeol was infront of the two..

[CHANYEOL's POV]

"It's a little too dark. I think we should've brought Baekhyun here so he could give us light." I said as I was walking infront of them.

"Well, it wasn't as easy as you think. Maybe if you were on my shoes, you'd feel how hard it is to transport stuff and people from one place to another." Kai said as he rolled his eyes with a smirk.

We were searching for clues or stuff like that on the place that we went to, until we entered another quite dark room. We saw some stuff on the walls and the floor was with some stuff that looks like goo or slime.

"Hey stop, I think someone's coming." Sehun said, so he held me and Kai, pulled us behind the door and found ourselves unseen by the person coming.

"You can do it, right?" a familiar voice of a lady said.

"Yes, your highness. I'll slay the back of the kid named Luhan as you ask me to, my Queen." the man said.

Queen? So it was the Queen's plot?! Why would she do that?!

"Go, do it as soon as you could, and never come back until you finish your task." she said once more.

"Hey guys, let's go and tell this to them!" I whispered to them as I tapped Kai's shoulder.

We were supposed to be going but then Kai slipped on something that made a noise and suddenly, he vanished. I was panicking but Sehun kept calm, and irritation was undeniable in his face.

"What was that?!" the Queen said as her voice kept coming closer.

"Shhh! They're coming!" Sehun said, then he made the two of us invisible.

"Didn't you just hear something?" the Queen asked the one she was with.

"Yes I did, my Queen. Forgive me but I guess I left the window open that it made a strong wind to make the barrel fall." the person said. Sehun made a little wind so it would convince the queen that what the person said was right, and it gave me relief.

The two of them walked off the room after the guy fixed the barrel that Kai fell earlier.

"Should we follow them?" I asked Sehun.

"I guess so.. but I think it's better if we won't be doing anything that could call their attention like earlier." he said.

[KAI's POV]

"Hey guys, let's go and tell this to them!" Chanyeol whispered then tapped my shoulder.

I was about to make us go back to where the others were but then something slippery was on the floor that made me fall and when I opened my eyes, I was with the others again.

"So, what? Do you have news for us?" the good witch asked.

I was running my fingers through my hair as I was thinking a way of getting them back.