Chapter 21

LUHAN's POV

"Let's get started then!" she said, then she became a black smoke then flew across the room. Chen, Chanyeol, Suho and D.O. shot that smoke, but none of them hit it. Lay was sitting beside Suzy because he was waking her up.

"Are you done?" the smoke said in yet another creepy voice, then Xiumin at last woke up and stood up before us.

"What in EXO planet is happening here?!" he blurted out as soon as he saw us with our situation.

Tao used his power to the smoke and it slowed down, and they hit it. This time, the smoke was slowly turning into a lady again. She was bloody with those wounds she got. Her clothes were lit with fire, some were burnt and some parts are wet.

She lift her hand up, then Tao acted as if he was choking, and that was the time when she was moving the normal speed.

"You thought I'll die that easy?" she said.

Chanyeol gave him a fire ball, along with Chen's lightning bolts, D.O.'s earth spikes and Xiumin's ice thing. I dunno what he called that. Anyways, they gave it to her all at once, but it seemed like their offense turned and went back to us. I don't know how I did it, but those stopped right before it touched us.

"Oooh, nice catch." the 'queen' said.

"Put him down!!" I shouted at her, because Tao started to float as he was catching for his breath. His lips turns violet.

"Why would I do that, little bastard?" she said then laughed again.

I stared at her. I stared by her eyes. Those blue eyes that turned white.

"Let him go." I said, then Tao fell and breathed as if he was from a race. Five of us went to him as he rubbed his neck, then we looked at her. Her eyes are back to what they looked like before.

"What do you think did you just do to me?!" she shouted at me. I stood up and stepped forward to her, and she took a step back.

"What? Are you scared?" I asked, then I smirked.

She lifted her hand and faced it to me, but it had no effect on me.

"I'm a prince. You can't hurt me. You're not the real queen so I can hurt you." I said, then stared at her eyes once more.

"Show me your real identity." I commanded her as I hypnotize her, then she turned herself into a witch.

"How did you know?!" I heard someone behind me said.

"Some marks my mom reminded me about. Probably there are more like her around here." I said.

Queens, Kings, Princes and Princesses can't get hurt by ordinary EXOTICS or witches, unless they possess a knight or a maid in the castle. What she did to Xiumin probably is the same to what they'll do to Lexi's father.

"Can you stand up?" Lay asked Suzy.

"Go and put yourself in the underground jail in EXO planet and never go out of it. EVER." I said, then the witch vanished. I immediately went to them and helped Suzy but she's too weak to stand up so Lay carried her. We went out of the room and went to the next hall. There were Four doors. The first door was empty.

"Wait, I have to remind all of you.." I halt.

"Whatever happens, continue on your mission.. and that is to bring the princess back in EXO alive." I said to them, and they agreed.

"Whatever happens.." Baekhyun sighed.

The second and third rooms were ordinary bedrooms. The fourth was just pitch black. Baekhyun lighten up the room and..

"DAD!!" Lexi shouted. She was about to run towards him but Kai stopped her.