Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Chanyeol and Sehun were hiding where Sehun remembered where he used to hide whenever him and Suzy plays hide-and-seek, and that was the barrels in the liquor cabin. He said that that cabin was built by his father and uncles.

"So, why did you think that this is a good hiding place again?" Chanyeol asked as he keeps on looking out if someone's there.

"Because... just nevermind, ok hyung? Just hide there. Someone might be listening.." Sehun said as he looks out on the opposite of Chanyeol.

"Aishh.. I hope Kai could come back.. IT'S FREAKIN' SCARY HERE!!" Chanyeol said but keeping his voice.

"Shhh!! Someone's coming!!" Sehun said, then he held his hyung's foot to make them both unseen.

"....yeah, and I need to put the right amount in the cup or she'll make me come back down here for a perfect one." a lady said with annoyance in his voice as she talk to another lady, and two men in armor are with them.

"Make sure you got it right this time, miss." the man said.

"Hyung!!" Sehun whispered to take Chanyeol's attention.

"What?!"

"I have a plan..." Sehun said, so he came closer to whisper his plan.

[SEHUN's POV]

I told my plan to Chanyeol hyung and hope it'll work.

"Go to barrel 12 and take a cup of it." the lady told the lady she was with. Luckily We were two barrels away from barrel 12 so we went there.

As soon as the lady passed by, I held the lady tight and covered her mouth with my hand. Ofcourse it made me and hyung un-invisible but he was hiding so it's no problem, plus the barrels are an inch high than me.

"Dear, are you finished?" the lady far from us asked.

Hyung was freaking out then suddenly he touched the lady I was holding.. then he talked with her voice!

"Go ahead. I'll just follow."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Uhmm.. I uhh.. spilt some of it so I'll clean it up.."

"Then hand me the-"

"I'll give it to you outside."

"O.. ok.." the lady went out. As soon as she did, I let go of the lady I was holding... since she wasn't trying to escape.

"Sehun, is that you?!" this lady said.

"You know me?"

"Obviously! Hey, it's been 7 years since you went and look for the princess and still no differencee with your handsome face! You still look young! So, how are you? and where is she? and why the heck are you hiding here?"

"Wait, woah.. What do you mean "7 years"? It's like 2 months since we left!" Chanyeol said.

"What do you mean 2months? Duh, everyone here were waiting for all of you to come back! Especially Prince L. Everyone here became slaves ever since the king died.."

"The King is dead?! Since when?!"

"Last week. He died of a heart attack because it was said that twelve men brought the princesss dead in the castle.. but some exotics believed that it was the queen who did it.. and--"

as she was about to continue, a big explosion happened in the castle. I wasn't thinking about me or hyung's cover but I still went out to see what is happening.