Chapter One

Breaking News
"The world wide known Thai business tycoon Jack Rojnapat has been spotted entering a hospital in panic with his wife Mary Rojnapat there in France. It has been said that their only son Arthit Rojnapat met an accident while going back to their mansion. Witnesses have been saying that Arthit was carefully handling his car when a truck out of nowhere crashed onto his. Police have tracked the suspect down but the heir is still fighting for his life"

A woman with a wicked smile watched the tragic news about Athit Rojnapat. It seemed like she was happy to hear about the accident. She turned the television off and went back to her desk dialing something.

The phone rang and the woman's smile just grew wider.

"Yes hello?"

Someone answered the phone. The woman can't just stop smiling, it's like all her dreamed things, she finally got it now.

"Oh yes Roger, have you heard about what happened to Mary's son?"

There was silence, then the man named Roger answered

"Yes I'm watching the news right now but Amelia, do you have something to do with this?"

The man asked calmly, he knows Amelia is behind this, the woman just sounds so happy

"Oh and if yes what will you do?"

Amelia's smile grew even wider

"This can get you in double trouble Amelia"

Roger said sounding worried, he knows a time like this will come, the woman is just so one sided and she only thinks about herself

"Roger Roger Roger...this is what they deserve. They outsmarted me and made their company more successful than mine!"

Amelia is is a jealous bitch and is now flaring with anger as she remembers the time when she helped the Rojnapats with their bankruptcy and how they took her helpful tips making their Rojnapat Empire the biggest Empire in all asia.

"Amelia please! They didn't outsmarted you, all they have now it's because of how hardworking they are"

The woman got more irritated about how the man is not on her side and is on the Rojnapats

"Which side are you on Roger?! Mine or them?!"

A sigh from the other line was heard

"Yours Amelia"

A smirked was once again visible on the woman's face

"Good so start acting like it"

With that she cuts the call and stood up walking to the large window showing the view of the city in Thailand.

Not long will my name will be back at the head boards- she thought as the words I will be back on top in no time- were lingering on her mind.