Chapter Ten

ARTHIT

"Thit..."

Mike called me, he said that was what he used to call me. For him it was cute but I can't see the cuteness in it. Wow since when did I became judgemental?

"Oon..."

There I thought of it again, since morning after the aching of my head I kept hearing voices in my head and it's all saying Oon.

Come to think of it, Oon is probably related to my name which is Arthit that means sun. This is probably the nickname my family calls me, but the voice that keeps saying this is a different kind of sweet.

My mother has a sweet tone and my father has a stern one but the voice in my head was different. I kept hearing it all throughout the day, the voice sounded sweet and gentle, and it was a man's voice.

"What are you thinking about?"

Oh yeah, I'm out on a date with my so called lover Mike, I'm still doubting though. He said maybe spending time with him can make me recall my memory and we could also make new memories.

"Nothing, where are we going again?"

He smiled to me and said,

"We're going to everywhere you want"

And we did, but most of it was his choices. I just didn't protest because maybe he was really happy to spend time with me again his...lover.

All day we went to places and it looked oddly familiar to me. It's like it's already in my head.

"You can do anything you want! Think of the possibilities!"

'What?'- that voice has it again, I was startled and looked around if anyone said that but no, it was only my head. The voice was just so fucking familiar.

"What's wrong? You're not enjoying are you? Know what it's fine. We can go now"

Mike said, and I kind of felt guilty. I didn't mean to but in everything we do and everywhere we go I always get distracted listening to the voice. It felt like deja vu.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it it's just-"

"Shh it's fine, don't force yourself"

Mike said smiling dearly to me, I can see a pinch of hurt in his eyes but I wasn't really that affected, I don't feel any connection to him at all.
Sorry not sorry.

"Just make it up to me, can I sleep over? I really miss you. It's just sleeping promise"

"Promise..."

I closed my eyes and blurry images of a man flashed in my mind, I breathed heavily as I norrowed my eyes and knit my brows looking at Mike.

'Who was that?'- I can only see glimpse of him, he looked tanned and slimmer than me. Sweet smile and a really well arranged teeth.

But I couldn't see the face, why couldn't I? I'm really curious, he's the owner of that sweet voice I'm sure of it.

"Yeah, s-sure"

I answered and we then get on the car and went home. Looking out the window I can't help but to think of that man, I smiled thinking of him smiling. I closed my eyes...

"Oon... Hi"

I looked to where the voice was coming from, I'm in bed. I looked to my left and there was someone laying next to me. He looked very familiar it's like a word that is on the tip of my tongue.

"Hey pretty"

My body unknowingly answered, I can't control my body. It's like it has a mind of its own.

I looked deeply at the other man, pretty? Am I inlove or something? Because my heart was beating fast, s-still my body has a mind of its own here...or does it?

"You were smiling in your sleep"

The pretty man said followed by a soft chuckle, oh my god. He's so pretty, not just the body but also the voice, though I can't see his face clearly but he has this sharp jawline.

"I was thinking of you actually"

I answered still...u-unknowingly, damn I sounded in love. Wait, how do I know I sounded so in love? Have I been their before? I guess because everything that's happening right now is really familiar.

"Yeah right..."

He said still smiling ear to ear.

"It's true, I promise"

I answered getting close to him.

"Promise..."

He trailed leaning in and kissed me...then I opened my eyes and the car then stopped at our house at great timing. Weird... REALLY WEIRD!

I ran in the house and my parents were sitting on the sofa watching Sotus The Series, they love BL... that's why I turned out gay haha.

"Hey honey had fun?"

I nodded, it was an action of the untrue. I didn't have fun at all.

"Mike said he's sleeping here"

I said and they nodded.

"Mom...do you call me Oon?"

My mother looked at me confused.

"No, I call you honey all the time why?"

All the time? Then where does "Oon" come from?

"I just kept hearing this Oon word in my head"

I then looked at my father who's norrowing his brows, does he remember something? But all hope was gone when he let go of his thoughts and looked at me smiling.

"Oon is very sweet Arthit"

Yeah I agree with you dad, it is cute too.
I then went to my room where later I will be expecting Mike. I closed my eyes.

"I like you...Ko-"

I opened my eyes, damn it! Who are you Mister Pretty...